Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Glad we made the trek up to Portland. Copped my pair eventhough it was damn cold. Mr Boober was out there in line. Damn glad I didn't have to deal with NDCsince they went stupid fast.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

DMP 2..... yup yup yup.... reminds me of the craziness.....

smh.gif

hell no...... DMPs were way more limited

i have a feeling everybody and they momma are gonna kill these quick
mad.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

anyone in so cal heading out to the malls?

i might be soon. From what i hear buncha peeps are out in line already

damn NT 60sec comment rule

Originally Posted by FeeNix89

Originally Posted by The7onius

no niketown won't cancel both orders, just one

oh ok....that's all I needed to know...Thanks homie, u really came through. I hope everyone gets to cop a pair.....as for me, I'm 'bout to head to work.

how ironic on yr word?!
FOLLOW THE RULE!
everyone only allowed to order one pack on ndc, y u ordered 2? n u hope everyone gets to cop a pair?
maybe u r the one rip off my chance to cop one on ndc, i couldn't get my sz 10!!!
dam it...
whole nite... pissed me off

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

same for me and i missed it ^^
for you all that waited today and missed it restock is a sure thing, including NDC, stay up on this thread
What makes you say that? As much as I would love that... I need these, bad.

EDIT: POST 100, woot finally

Originally Posted by GhostRideIt

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

same for me and i missed it ^^
for you all that waited today and missed it restock is a sure thing, including NDC, stay up on this thread
What makes you say that? As much as I would love that... I need these, bad.

EDIT: POST 100, woot finally
FNL always and NDC usually restock... can't see why they wouldn't with how quick these packs went and anticipation + xmas

FNL should restock monday morning, NDC anytime between tomorrow and tuesday

Man this is %#+!* +*@%*!$$, isnt it enuff that im wiling to pay 330 bucks for some shoes!! damn man and its like after this all those !%%@*#$ resellers aregonna be selling em for like 400 and @%!%. Man this is frustrating. All I want is a sz 9. Man if someone is willing to help me out I will much appreciate it.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I slept through my alarm and almost missed out. I missed the 16s but ended up getting a 15 off NDC.

Congrats my brother
pimp.gif

btw I posted the link in the TBF thread
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

DMP 2..... yup yup yup.... reminds me of the craziness.....

i dont think so, not at all. maybe its just me, but the DMP release was serious, this although still serious just aint seeing the madness that was the DMPrelease.
That night/day was out of control, i thought for sure i had a few packs lined up and barely got 1 pack
smh.gif
still salty and Smush for grabbing my other size 12at Fox Hills

heading out to the mall now. Im guessing the hype will be somewhere between the 10/13 countdown pack (no one there) and the DMP (people camping since 1am), butwe'll see.

First in line here at my spot. Freezing out. Pissed that I missed out at eastbay, footlocker, finishline and nike.com. oh well I told myself that this wouldnot end like the DMP did 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I love the fact that swoosh.com keeps all my information so all I gotta do is click click click and just put in the security code and im done. YES!!!! This is a wonderful way to end 2008

My other SN is notoriusWES But yea my regular Nike store account does this too. Took Like 10secs. LOL

I get to the mall a hour befor they open and the top flight sacurity guard tells me I can't park on the lot. I gotta come back at 6am- when footlockeropens. So I'm posted in the tire shop parking lot right across the street from the mall
This is some BULL!!( I feel like the FBI doing a stake-out)

Well uh...that was easy.

I went to Champs at Castleton Square in Indianapolis around 5. I know the manager. She let me in the back door with a friend and we got our pairs.

She said that her store only received 28 packs.

Back
Top Bottom