Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by khmerkicks

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by edunpeal

notoriusWES wrote:
Niketown SF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

popos to the rescue
laugh.gif
I mean Ive been in the game since 96 and seriously this is pathetic over some jays??

me and my sister are the ones who filmed this video and these girls ARE NOT FIGHTING OVER SHOES!!!!! Some random girls just walked past the Niketown line and they notice people they had beef with, so after arguments, instigation and confrontations, the beezies just threw a punch and started fighting over dumb high school drama.

p.s. the people in the video in the background are the last few people in the crowd during the release of the packs at around 1am...we were just fed up, hungry and cold, freezing people waiting for our shoes...and this fight happened out of nowhere and highlighted our night even though they weren't fighting over shoes but over lame drama. the og collectors, real sneakerheads and whoever else were in front and middle of the line and towards the end of the line were a bunch of late hyphy pedestrians and some ghetto freaks who just wanted a pack even though it wasn't their size.

WE ARE JUST TRYING TO CLARIFY THE INCIDENT...SO STOP ASSUMING THAT IT WAS OVER THE SHOES.

you can find the real video in high quality at : youtube.com/esnae <----------------------------our youtube page with that fight video�
happy.gif
Fight over some Jordans=
smh.gif
Fight over high school drama=
smh.gif

Really though, STUPID +*** foreals. They could have brought that drama somewhere else...NOT AT NIKETOWN while waiting in line...sucks that they didnt get theirpacks

I just got off the line from eastbay and they have a 8.5 left and 18. Anybody needs this size call eastbay right now. Not my size.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I've been wearing the XIs around the house all day to break them in. My left shoe feels fine but my right shoe is kind of snug on the top. Kind of weird.

for a lot of people, one foot is bigger than the other. for me, my left foot is bigger than the right. not significantly bigger, but I can tell when I wear myshoes. the left shoe is always tight until I break em in.

Originally Posted by hoardinjordANZ

ay solecity wus good fam im out providence where did this happen

Whats good kid, I think down in SF im not too sure but sure is funny!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by caritas75

I just got off the line from eastbay and they have a 8.5 left and 18. Anybody needs this size call eastbay right now. Not my size.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooo dam excited right now!!!!!!!i call eastbay and yes they did have the 8.5 still avaiable!!!!!!!!!!! MY SIZE!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to bad there wasnt a link avaible on the site but whateva!!!! i feel like doin the moon walk around my house!!!!

ohh ok lol i was gonna say, yea i heard expressions was selling them early, but whatever i never shop there anyways

what you can do is double check with your local nordstroms, they too also received the pack but not a lot of people know about it.

No problem playball glad to help woke around 3:00 am in san diego area and got my size XI.Xii, but want it to get another pair for my back up so I can wear oneright now and save the other later one. I am glad I could help.

yea they be on some shady time sell all their packs before release date and on release date they say they sold out glad i got mines cause i would be pissed,also most of the stores in warwick and providence place only got like 1 or 2 sizes of each looks like it was real limited up here

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

what you can do is double check with your local nordstroms, they too also received the pack but not a lot of people know about it.
i just went to the Nordstorm in my place this afternoon, none of the people working over there knows what the hell i was talking about
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

i just went to the Nordstorm in my place this afternoon, none of the people working over there knows what the hell i was talking about
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

got my 11.5 from Expressions thursday also but went to the mall at 6am to try to get another to flip,,,showed up at 6 05 all gone.....drove 30 min in the snowat 530 am i felt like a zombie...noone else in the mall cept i seen one dude sittin by himself in the foodcourt mad dark and ++*! hahah... o well, came home tomy pair...the XII's are maaad comfy

Back
Top Bottom