Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone else register with Sole Reserve for this release? I used SneakerRSVP last week to pick up the 13's, so I figured it was worth a shot for these too.

Sounds interesting... I didn't cop a pair on release date cause I have 2 pairs OGs and 2 CDPs.... I might look into getting a pair to put up....

my local FTL will have these, but no tickets. Just FCFS.

I haven't camped out for sneakers in YEARS. What is the usual success rate of securing these online at 8am?

my local FTL will have these, but no tickets. Just FCFS.

I haven't camped out for sneakers in YEARS. What is the usual success rate of securing these online at 8am?
That's like an impossible question to answer. Depends on the demand and quantity of the shoe. (i.e. It won't be easy).

That's like an impossible question to answer. Depends on the demand and quantity of the shoe. (i.e. It won't be easy).

so i assume the chances will be slim for these XI's since the demand is high and quantity is low. i tried getting the XIII's that came out last week online and all the sites were crashing :lol:

so i assume the chances will be slim for these XI's since the demand is high and quantity is low. i tried getting the XIII's that came out last week on line and all the sites were crashing
laugh.gif
I would say these would be easier to get at the store, because no one knows about them... They are not on 23isback or any other calender, which is what everyone in my city goes by.......

Patience pays off I tell ya, I just got the call from HoH that I won the raffle for my pair & to come pick up on Sat between 8-6; I remember back in Dec getting screwed by FTL for releasing guranteed tickets early, going out at midnite in the cold cold air striking out City Gear & DTLR cuz dudes were either fighting, cutting, or both, & Craiglist sellers screwing me over by raising prices once we met up...I don't give a damn if every single person on the planet has these & wearing at the same damn time..I got MINE & all I wanted was one pair

Do it for your new shop coming up soon bro!
Yeah, thats what I was thinking... Good looking.. I will have a FSR in GS, but I guess I will cop a few mens sizes.. I just thought about i have to set up for Sneakerfest this Saturday, so hopefully I can cop quick and be on my way....

Last edited:
Yeah, thats what I was thinking... Good looking.. I will have a FSR in GS, but I guess I will cop a few mens sizes.. I just thought about i have to set up for Sneakerfest this Saturday, so hopefully I can cop quick and be on my way....
how do u obtain a fsr. Do you have a job acct?

how do u obtain a fsr. Do you have a job acct?
I have an account with Reebok, Nike, and Fila only, so I get a few Foams, Questions, and some other stuff.... As far as Jordans, my local mom and pops store has a few stores over the country and they shut one down, so we made a contract to let me get all the future shipments for that store if I sell his stuff (clothes) in my store, so I have been getting the shipments since last Oct and putting them up until my store opens.. On top of that I have been collecting since 2001 so I have anywhere from 3 - 6 pairs of almost everything that has dropped since 2001...

Back
Top Bottom