Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

the question remains the same every saturday at 8am....why do i waste my time......
cuz you think Sunday is Saturday....

priorities people, PRIORITIES!
roll.gif

Just wait.......i had this issue with a couple releases and they were still in my cart after about 20 minutes and i checked out just fine
BIG BIG BIG shout out to you my friend.  i was about to give up.  read your post and waited.  hit the back button and BOOM!!!

was able to grab the 11 lows.

damn, that was stressful.  my heart was beating all fast like i was about to ask the popular cheerleader to the prom!!

Last edited:

BIG BIG BIG shout out to you my friend.  i was about to give up.  read your post and waited.  hit the back button and BOOM!!!

was about to grab the 11 lows.

damn, that was stressful.  my heart was beating all fast like i was about to ask the popular cheerleader to the prom!!
u wot m8?

Same here...fingers crossed
keep the faith.  i had to try about 8 times.  it would go to the checkout screen, spin for a minute, then crash.  but when i hit the back button, my size was still in the cart.  or try clicking "my account" or something

My timer was off so ofcourse for the the first 15min I got the good old "error adding to cart" message. Oh well told myself this was probably gonna happen. Resell it is when I feel like it. What I feel like doing to everyone with a bot:

Back
Top Bottom