Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I just don't understand why they continue to do these release on there wack servers. If anything, Don't release date restocks. Silent drops are better for situations like these.

talked to Judy on the phone. "quantities are very limited and online only."

time to go back to bed...

With the size run they probably had they could have just sold these in store at the Flight23 opening..

I just don't understand why they continue to do these release on there wack servers. If anything, Don't release date restocks. Silent drops are better for situations like these.
Money, it costs money to upgrade servers...not to mention they know they are gonna sell out regardless so why bother upgrading?  I do agree that they should do silent drops for these type of restocks though.

It's been trying to add to my cart for the past 4 minutes.. is it even worth the wait or should I just refresh??

Man, well I guess I'm still on the hunt for a 12/12.5. I shouldn't have even got my hopes up, especially knowing how crappy FA's servers are. SMH

This sucks.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom