Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My timer was off so ofcourse for the the first 15min I got the good old "error adding to cart" message. Oh well told myself this was probably gonna happen. Resell it is when I feel like it. What I feel like doing to everyone with a bot:
cant exactly hate on bots with this one

My timer was off so ofcourse for the the first 15min I got the good old "error adding to cart" message. Oh well told myself this was probably gonna happen. Resell it is when I feel like it. What I feel like doing to everyone with a bot:

I can not get this shoe. Restock after restock I strike out. I even got lucky and scored gammas on NDC but I couldn't get these on any of the 5 or so restocks. 500,000 pairs and still can't grab one. Smh

well finally got to final step on both black and red and the lows and entered my info

sold out size 13.5 on black and red and sold out size 13 on the lows lol

Couldn't even get the bred link to show up. Went to the lows and was able to cop with a little effort.

It's February 2014 and people still ain't get a pair of BRED XIs......
roll.gif

I can not get this shoe. Restock after restock I strike out. I even got lucky and scored gammas on NDC but I couldn't get these on any of the 5 or so restocks. 500,000 pairs and still can't grab one. Smh

Have to remember probably the most popular Jordan ever. Demand is crazy high.

lol Footaction is such a joke. Had 3 pairs but couldnt even checkout 1 pair because of their server.

Footaction twitter should update inventory so that people could stop wasting their time.

Have to remember probably the most popular Jordan ever. Demand is crazy high.
5...HUNDRED THOUSAND. Lol that's a lot of pairs my friend. People are buying just to sell. Kids have 4 & 5 pairs stacked in their closets...and for what? Trades? Like these are $180 Pokemon cards?! Lmao

Back
Top Bottom