Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm pretty confident in my ability to secure a pair via RSVP. If I was successful with the Miami Vices, I'm sure I will be as well with these.

but these are BREDS....
THAT PART 
ohwell.gif

"
Just like when Niketowns started the RSVP, no one really knew about it. First two were pretty easy, every shoe after that, you had to send it in under seconds.

Same deal will go down with these. I didn't know about the guaranteed ticket system till sunday morning. For me, I would say its too close to call whether the breds will top the concords. At least with concords we had an option of camping. Now, its all luck.

"

The mall I go to always does something like this. People just aren't as interested in Jordan releases lately. And the ticket system actually helps because it's before the RD. You can camp for a ticket and if you fail you can at least know to go to your backup plans before hand instead of scrambling on release day or paying reseller prices ahead of time.

Last edited:
These will NOT be as crazy as the concords. Like someone posted before Nike has a big variety of kicks dropping from now until the end of the year. I been hyped for these all year but now thinking about passing on them. The kids that hyped up the Concords last year only follow trends and that trend is slowly fading. These will still sell but it shouldn't be hard to get a pair if you really want them. Went and got tickets at my local FL yesterday for the IV's and pink foams. Everybody in line was there for foams. Maybe 2 people in line for the IV's which is unheard of where I'm from and also the past few JB releases still in stock.

quoted for later when you're most likely wrong.

This thread is only on page 219.

Last year we cracked 240 around August.

Concord hype > Black and Red hype.

Edit:

And I'm not saying these won't move, they just won't move as fast. Probably most comparable to the CGs.

Last edited:
but these are BREDS....
Wtf is your point? Do you know how limited the Miami Vices were? How much hype was surrounding them? Or the ongoing rate for a pair?
Pair of 09+ XIs: $300 or so.
Pair of Miami Vice Elites: $500 or so.
Let's not even forget these will be GREATLY massed produced. The Miami Vices, however, were not.

think I just may have to pre-order these when it comes closer to RD.. don't care if I have to pay a little extra cash on top

^ Definitely. What was the preorder price on the Concords last year like a week or two prior to RD?

In retrospect some of the posts two weeks out from the concord release were so hilarious and ridiculous :smh::rofl:

210 was expensive when your comparing it to retail. a bunch of the euro sites after shipping came to around that price, only a few were below retail AFTER shipping.
and if your buying multiples its can add up quick. $30 over retail x4= $120.

no thanks id rather use that 120 on another pair...

Back
Top Bottom