Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i prefer the OG breads tho, alot better imo in design and comfort.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 they do look comfy tho 
indifferent.gif

Concords came out last year. It's a new year.

Let's forget fact they dropped the CDP, and remember these are the XI's. That number alone will make people double up, triple up, bring the entire familia, and lets not forget resellers.

well im not sure how accurate this foot locker employee was but she told me that there were only going to be 11-15 shoes per store and 500 distributed between each store.... so yeah that sounds like it wont be a lot of room to get these 

'tis the season for suspensions....​
 ​
REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

well im not sure how accurate this foot locker employee was but she told me that there were only going to be 11-15 shoes per store and 500 distributed between each store.... so yeah that sounds like it wont be a lot of room to get these 

Small account stores maybe yeah, but no way HOH and store like that with big accounts getting 15 pairs. They won't be limited, but they'll still be hard to attain.

Plus it's a Footlocker employee. Nvr take their word too serious.

Last edited:
Small account stores maybe yeah, but no way HOH and store like that with big accounts getting 15 pairs. They won't be limited, but they'll still be hard to attain.
Plus it's a Footlocker employee. Nvr take their word too serious.
lol yeah I didnt think that sounded accurate like only 500 he will be distributing throughout stores world wide that make no sense.... 

smhhhhhh how could i miss out on this ticket thing i knew nothing of it...damn i been slipping but its pretty clever tho....eff it ill just be paying 15 bucks extra for them

smhhhhhh how could i miss out on this ticket thing i knew nothing of it...damn i been slipping but its pretty clever tho....eff it ill just be paying 15 bucks extra for them
Yeah I said the same thing like the ticket thing is really kind of smart in reference to avoiding lines and riots. Almost every store on the westcoast is doing the raffle thing 

This thread is only on page 219.

Last year we cracked 240 around August.

Concord hype > Black and Red hype.

Edit:

And I'm not saying these won't move, they just won't move as fast. Probably most comparable to the CGs.
Since when is 146 the same as 219? Can you not coun't or read numbers or something?

This thread is only on page 219.

Last year we cracked 240 around August.

Concord hype > Black and Red hype.

Edit:

And I'm not saying these won't move, they just won't move as fast. Probably most comparable to the CGs.
Since when is 146 the same as 219? Can you not coun't or read numbers or something?
Set to 20 replies per page boo boo.

Nice try tho.

assuming most major stores will use the ticket procedure as with the IV's, I've officially dropped out of college and am now stationed at my local footlocker...camping for a ticket. may the sneaker gods be with you all haha

assuming most major stores will use the ticket procedure as with the IV's, I've officially dropped out of college and am now stationed at my local footlocker...camping for a ticket. may the sneaker gods be with you all haha

expect the raffle process for FTL and CHAMPS...FNL however will be doing lines :x...gonna be more difficult now since all that don't know about the raffle will be on full alert now since after the 9's the raffles went to effect.

yeah I'm sure the ticket thing will be wide known after the IV's, on a side note your avatar is extremely cute

even that might not guarantee you a pair. these shoes will be a mission for most to get. indeed may the sneaker gods bless us all lol

Back
Top Bottom