Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Where is this from? I really want to see the comments
laugh.gif
Kicks on fire fb page

Last edited:
Hyped for these!
nthat.gif
I'm def doubling up on them. Hopefully the quality is better than the BRED IV's.

Hyped for these!
nthat.gif
I'm def doubling up on them. Hopefully the quality is better than the BRED IV's.
What was wrong with the bred IV's?? ...I thought the quality came out nice on these and most people were more than happy with them. 

Sorry if already posted but Bred XIs will be a RAFFLE AT FINISH LINE. My manager confirmed it today. We can't even hold pairs for ourselves, there's gonna be an employee raffle too :stoneface: Hope my backup connect comes through

All FNLs?

I'm sure more will have large stocks so it will be all gravey!

All I know if that my FNL homies better hold me some XIs again....:tongue:

yup, it's all FNL regardless of how many pairs a store has. Sorry homie, man how the times have changed.

This release is about to be insane. I've struck out every year on the XI's I just hope i have better luck this year seeing as these are my favorite Retros.

I was rocking my CDP's last week and some dude came up to me and said "when did the black concords come out". i just shook my head and walked away. :smh::smh:

Hyped for these! :nthat: I'm def doubling up on them. Hopefully the quality is better than the BRED IV's.
What was wrong with the bred IV's?? ...I thought the quality came out nice on these and most people were more than happy with them. 

Either you pissed you didn't get a pair, or got a bad pair. If these are Blk/Cement IV quality I'll be ecstatic.

Let me reword my answer Young Papi - depends on the person. You may be lucky and might consider a straight trade if the timing is right and is seeking a pair of Bred IVs but in most cases you'll most likely have to add some cash on top of the bred IVs to get a trade done...There's just too much hype with the 11s in general. Just my opionion...take it with a grain of salt.

11s too real especially the breds idk if anybody in they right mind would trade that unless they really desperate for some cash instead

bred 4s are still in the store and easily available y would anyone take those for any 11s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom