Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Haven't found any connects yet that could guarantee a sz 14 for me.  *gets camping gear ready* I would rather not but the reality is ppl lining up will take any size available to sell online for profit or to get their own sz so gotta do what you gotta do. Hoping local footlocker will do the same ticket reserve system as with the 4's in RI.  

I don't think there will be enough because 11s are always more limited than other retros throughout the year and the hype will make it even harder than last year

I don't think there will be enough because 11s are always more limited than other retros throughout the year and the hype will make it even harder than last year

There will be enough. It's just that people eat them up like they don't have any damb sense :smh:

I'm gonna try to enter a raffle at every Footlocker/FNL in a 50 mile radius and hope one hits :lol:

This is the highest priced retro jordan released every year around christmas time at 185. They are 11s. They are meant to be limited. They will in no way compare to the bred IV release. Jordan doesnt care about the mayhem that the concords caused. There will not be more pairs produced for that reason. Security will just be tighter and people will be more prepared. But this release comparing to a bred IV release...whoever thinks that I LMFAO at your wishful thinking!!!

they arent limited tho...

This is the highest priced retro jordan released every year around christmas time at 185. They are 11s. They are meant to be limited. They will in no way compare to the bred IV release. Jordan doesnt care about the mayhem that the concords caused. There will not be more pairs produced for that reason. Security will just be tighter and people will be more prepared. But this release comparing to a bred IV release...whoever thinks that I LMFAO at your wishful thinking!!!

yeah but it won't be as many as the 4s is my point

yeah but it won't be as many as the 4s is my point

its a GR, doesnt matter. its a GR

only seems limited because everyone wants them and they sell out instantly.

you dont know how many IV's were made either...

Online or bust.

Retail or 01 Retros. 

Gameplan set.

FORREAL FORREAL THOUGH. THESE ARE A GR. THEY ARE NOT AS LIMITED AS SOME OF Y'ALL THINK. 

Last edited:
Ignore the gucci troll/lame

I'll let jm confirm but these are gonna be a GR with the same numbers as the IVs and will be a strictly raffle system. I believe FNL is the only one doing an online type raffle but the same procedures that happened for the thanksgiving week releases will be enforced for the XIs.

As far as Nike...same ole RSVP/twitter link for the release. 

You don't have to believe me but Nike is under scrutiny with all the violence and bad press they've gotten in recent history and are taking all the steps to ensure that all accounts follow their release rules.

160jordansdeep....I've heard that a couple of your mom and pops got their accounts pulled for early gouging. 

If you going to shoot someone for bred 11 i recommend you not to get them becuase that what happen to a kid for concords he got stab, that really stupid plus if you cant wait then dont camp for them. you dont really need to bring a gun to camp for breds yeah i know it going to be really hype up but and people who dont even know about kicks or people that resell them right alway is going tobe  immature and start fights .

i rather pay resell prices than pay high prices for "early" release pairs

funny thing is the $300 these early pairs are going for, i paid that same amount for DS ogs.

Last edited:
i rather pay resell prices than pay high prices for "early" release pairs
funny thing is the $300 these early pairs are going for, i paid that same amount for DS ogs.
that should tell you something. If you search you can get early pairs for $225-240. 

Concords were to J's as Tiffany's were to SBs. It ruined the climate for us old guys. Now I spend my lunch break on my ipad e-stalking twitter to RSVP to get a shoe.
mean.gif

I got 3 pairs of IVs relatively easy and the XIs will only be different in the sense that the concord heads will be back out copping the black red concords or black red space jams so you're gonna HAVE to camp for a guaranteed ticket.

If you going to shoot someone for bred 11 i recommend you not to get them becuase that what happen to a kid for concords he got stab, that really stupid plus if you cant wait then dont camp for them. you dont really need to bring a gun to camp for breds yeah i know it going to be really hype up but and people who dont even know about kicks or people that resell them right alway is going tobe  immature and start fights .

From what sewer did these lames come from??? First gucci lame trying to get his post count up and now this young 578263839.. talking about forks and knives.. smh

When I have any employee who has not purchased any Jordan's the whole year but is going out for these ..its a sign insanity will be out in full force that day

So in 2008 where was most of you? could you all not afford 310 retail or is most of you excuse i didnt like the quality just wondering cause for the cdp it was lines everywhere but crazy like lately and sadly this will be worse then the concords smh but good luck to everyone on getting there pair

Ignore the gucci troll/lame

I'll let jm confirm but these are gonna be a GR with the same numbers as the IVs and will be a strictly raffle system. I believe FNL is the only one doing an online type raffle but the same procedures that happened for the thanksgiving week releases will be enforced for the XIs.. 

This is NOT a good thing. Way more people will come out for this release. A big reason? These will resell for more than the IV's (unfortunately).

For this release to be as easy as the IV's, more will need to be produced, plain and simple.

So in 2008 where was most of you? could you all not afford 310 retail or is most of you excuse i didnt like the quality just wondering cause for the cdp it was lines everywhere but crazy like lately and sadly this will be worse then the concords smh but good luck to everyone on getting there pair

Purchased 12/11, 6/17 and. 7/16s... oonly kept the hares(somewhere around the house)..everything else felt like a cardboard flip flops..

I think these will be in numbers slightly above the 4's

jb knows everyone is after these

you're prolly talking 300,000+ pairs if not half a million

concords kept popping up for weeks and months after release

JB could release 20,000 pairs into the wild, and it will still feel like a quickstrike.

you guys gotta go ham regardless of what anyone says about the quantity, i know i will :smokin

not only would quantity produced be a issue, but people are also looking to get multiple pairs, such as myself.

so in the end we could all get a pair if we just went with the 1 pair thought, but due to it being a grail, OG CW, XI etc. there is some of us who want more than 1 which means someones missing out at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom