Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

[/quote

Cant help but laugh every time i see this video

So in 2008 where was most of you? could you all not afford 310 retail or is most of you excuse i didnt like the quality just wondering cause for the cdp it was lines everywhere but crazy like lately and sadly this will be worse then the concords smh but good luck to everyone on getting there pair

This made absolutely no sense, but not only that, literally it made no sense. What a bunch of jumbled nonsense :smh:

Thinking about ditching these for the thunders. I don't feel like dealing with the hype. Decisions decisions

this release will be ridiculous,the only jordan i got this year were the VII, and the XI's will be the next ones, 

im sure theres a whole lotta dudes like me out there that just let people buy all these jordans that have come out

so they can fall back and wait for the big december release...im also pretty sure nike will pull some ish and release some other shoes that night,  

some unexpected restock and we will buy that 250 dollar shoe too 
laugh.gif

So in 2008 where was most of you? could you all not afford 310 retail or is most of you excuse i didnt like the quality just wondering cause for the cdp it was lines everywhere but crazy like lately and sadly this will be worse then the concords smh but good luck to everyone on getting there pair

Because packs are mostly an overrated concept. Especially the CDPs. The year of the CDP was IMO one of the worst years for retros.

OK, so theres a lot of BS being posted in here.

But I got one question.

Will there be tickets for these or not.

Can someone drop 2-3 lines of knowledge on ya boy so I don't have to come back in here :nerd:

Thank you in advance

I understand if nobody knows about that yet, but if you do, a simple yes or no will suffice.
Like I said. RAFFLE ONLY. 

FTL corporate didn't like the camping out for guaranteed tickets so I suspect only a few IF any will be doing guaranteed tickets in big markets like L.A.

This **** is going to be ******ed.

Thanks for the info though fam.

I'll be good with one pair only...no need to double up.
I can finally retire my old beater pair (left pair) and rock my other 2001 (right pair) and stock the 2012 pair :smokin

I don't think there will be enough because 11s are always more limited than other retros throughout the year and the hype will make it even harder than last year

If anything, this is the one shoe that gets massively produced... All goes into economic, Supply & demand. If the demand is high, supply has to be high.
Do plan ahead of time, camp or do it over the net. But most of all be READY

Like most in the thread i'm hoping to double up... and this is one shoe wifey wants a pair.  If there is a raffle might as well break out the extra 50 to line the managers pockets to ensure I win...

sad the game has come to this but you have to do what you you have to do to get your pairs... I hope NDC has a 2 per person instead of 1 per person limit... funny nike doesnt have them on their launch calender and when you call they say there is no information on those.... mark my word the days before the release twitter followers are going to be knocking at the 750,000 number....all for this release...

Last edited:
I'll grab a raffle ticket for the heck of it at FNL and use these as trade bait on the local sneaker group.

I'm good on this release tho.  Just need to find a pair of OGs to replace one of the 2001s that I offed.

557558_10100105410857680_96197478_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom