Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So in 2008 where was most of you? could you all not afford 310 retail or is most of you excuse i didnt like the quality just wondering cause for the cdp it was lines everywhere but crazy like lately and sadly this will be worse then the concords smh but good luck to everyone on getting there pair

Purchased 12/11, 6/17 and. 7/16s... oonly kept the hares(somewhere around the house)..everything else felt like a cardboard flip flops..
The CDP XIs are by far the worst Jordans I've personally ever owned. Felt like cardboard under my feet, the patent leather was damn near nonexistent, and the upper was stiff as hell. I was happy as hell when I got rid of those for $300+

whole point is if you plan ahead they'll be yours no question

going to a place with alotta pairs means nothing without organization

Knowing how your spots will handle their releases is just as important as how many they'll have

I got concords last year from 4 different sites with relative ease with research

and others on here got way more than me

people just strike themselves out and don't even step to the plate

biggest example of that is cats in the black cement 4 thread, not even checking stores when stores in alotta areas still have em

these damn shoes will be restocking and randomly popping back up thru out 2013

I put money on that

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Im proof that with planning you can get any shoe you want. The bred IV release last week was my first time that I have really tried to cop J's and I did it with ease and didn't even leave the house. I had my wife and brother-in-law help and I was able to cop 3 pair. Do your homework and you should be good.

This thread is just well..........well you know. Anyways, IMO there will be more pairs then bred 4s because elf the demand. Do not let anyone here influence you to think these are limited cuz in know way are they. if you so your homework right, you will get your pair easier than expected, and try not to pay over 250 for resell, these are 2012, we still have to see the final product in hand to really judge ourself, but I don't think it will be up to 300$ resell quality, even though everywhere ill see it will only be 300$. But that's how the game is nowadays. Too much hype.

Im proof that with planning you can get any shoe you want. The bred IV release last week was my first time that I have really tried to cop J's and I did it with ease and didn't even leave the house. I had my wife and brother-in-law help and I was able to cop 3 pair. Do your homework and you should be good.

No offense, but if that was your first time copping a Jordan, you have yet to witness the madness of a XI release. To those that think this will be an easy cop, forget it! XI's are iconic, more so than any other Jordan (in the general population sense). You will have people that dont buy shoes on the regular lining up to buy these. Hell, my fiance dont even wear sneakers, but want these because she remember everyone in HS having them. Not trying to induce panic, but you are sadly mistaken if you think this release will be anything remotely close to the IVs that just released.

Concords were to J's as Tiffany's were to SBs. It ruined the climate for us old guys. Now I spend my lunch break on my ipad e-stalking twitter to RSVP to get a shoe.:smh:

C'mon dude, that's not even remotely close. JB has been failing more than succeeding, ruining the "old heads'" appreciation and tolerance with the brand pretty much since the end of the face box era.

What's the point of even spending your time chasing the RSVP. Time is money - or it should be, if you are an old head. Just sell another shoe, add it to the money you were going to spend on these and cop a 2001 or OG pair. You get a real shoe and you avoid the hassle. Win-win.

"Old heads" should know to "work" smarter, not harder.

that should tell you something. If you search you can get early pairs for $225-240. 

Concords were to J's as Tiffany's were to SBs. It ruined the climate for us old guys. Now I spend my lunch break on my ipad e-stalking twitter to RSVP to get a shoe.:smh:

I got 3 pairs of IVs relatively easy and the XIs will only be different in the sense that the concord heads will be back out copping the black red concords or black red space jams so you're gonna HAVE to camp for a guaranteed ticket.

Bruh, the above bolded is what really grinds my gears...It be gut wrenching to hear some these kids refer to the sneaker as the aforementioned...crazy
But like you said they will be back... with a cousin or two...

People need to stop saying EASY COP...please its never easy until you have it in your hands...These are XIs plan for the worse! Until you can get a "gurantee" ticket better start your game plan with all your homies and family on how to attain these.!

Last edited:
People need to stop saying EASY COP...please its never easy until you have it in your hands...These are XIs plan for the worse! Until you can get a "gurantee" ticket better start your game plan with all your homies and family on how to attain these.!

it's a bunch of noobs that scored "big" on unwanted sneakers making these claims :lol:

get real, every Xmas is hectic, there will (UNFORTUNATELY) be stabbings, lines, riots, and other madness, no matter how many pairs are made.
kids are saving $, passing on the IVs for these XIs, stop getting gassed because you got multiples of something most people passed on.

I can tell from the post in this thead that this release will be dumb ******ed if there are not enough pairs available.

R they giving out guaranteed tickets for these? i got a ticket for the 4s easily and on black friday when i went to cop em the dude at fl told me that these n the foams r gunna b crazy as hell i was quit surprised how easy it was to get a ticket for the 4s my boy got 3 tickets himself

Loooool you're in for a rude awakening bud @AxtionJaxon

This.

it also depends on your area, the guys saying its an easy cop might be in my area where you wait in line a couple hourse before release and it IS an easy cop, some places are harder so there are too many factors to think about but yeah these will be one of the hardest to get shoes for some people and easy for others i just hope the people who really want them get them and if they dont i hope someone helps some NTers out and if u miss out save the money you were gunna spend on the resellers and cop a 2001 pair

OK, so theres a lot of BS being posted in here.

But I got one question.

Will there be tickets for these or not.

Can someone drop 2-3 lines of knowledge on ya boy so I don't have to come back in here :nerd:

Thank you in advance

I understand if nobody knows about that yet, but if you do, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Last edited:
But I got one question.
Can someone drop 2-3 lines of knowledge on ya boy so I don't have to come back in here :nerd:
Thank you in advance
I understand if nobody knows about that yet, but if you do, a simple yes or no will suffice.

I think I saw that Finishline is doing the WC raffle thing like they have done or two times before. Just make a bunch of WC's accounts and enter them all. I think you need to have been a member for more than a week or two in order to qualify.

My boy who works at onw of my local Footactions said there receiving 80 PAIRS of the 11's

But I got one question.
Can someone drop 2-3 lines of knowledge on ya boy so I don't have to come back in here
nerd.gif

Thank you in advance
Like I said. RAFFLE ONLY. 

FTL corporate didn't like the camping out for guaranteed tickets so I suspect only a few IF any will be doing guaranteed tickets in big markets like L.A.

Back
Top Bottom