Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The "He Got Game" 13 nickname kills me and some people swear they were always called that
roll.gif
mean.gif
blame the 10 million blogs who are run by the same lames we have to put up with on Niketalk.

XIIIs were probably the most slept on releases back in the day. I still cry when I think of my black/blue lows meeting their demise.

I thought FNL employees have there own employee raffle? I recently read that the employees can't hold pairs of shoes like they used to..

He's lying, there's gonna be an employee raffle. And employees can still hold pairs depending on how your manager is, we can't hold pairs of these though :stoneface:

So random question ya'll...

If $185 was confirmed for MSRP of Adult size pairs, what is the MSRP of the Gradeschool size(gs) pairs?

il be getting my first pair of xi s next week via swoosh account over here in europe...i will be taking pictures of the final product for nt...can't wait...

Umm. Congrats, I guess.
But, at the end of the day, you still work at Finish Line. So, I'm not sure why you are laughing at others.
Maybe you can trade a pair with Calvin for some quarter pounders.

That was pretty harsh...but deserved. Seriously...Roberts can kick rocks with that comment right there. Keep pushin shoes brah.

Man I want these 11's so bad and I'm still sad I missed out on the SJ's a few years ago :frown: :smh:

Umm. Congrats, I guess.
But, at the end of the day, you still work at Finish Line. So, I'm not sure why you are laughing at others.
Maybe you can trade a pair with Calvin for some quarter pounders.
Funny Guy! but FNL is my 2nd job and i wrk part time job I only wrk days i can. My fulltime job is at Wal-Mart Distribution Center 18.70 an Hr. lol 

look it up funny guy!

Back
Top Bottom