Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Spoke to my friend who is a FL manager who said he had just got word from the conference call on thursday.  This may be good news to some.  One of the Footlockers in a local mall is getting 400, yes 400 pairs and I am not talking about the HOH Galleria who will possibly getting 500 or more.  He hasn't got word on his stock, but they wont be doing a raffle but tickets.  I live in Htown one of the major sneaker markets so this may be good news to some.  Due to all the lurkers and resellers I wont post mall names.  Reality is we are possibly seeing concord numbers maybe a few more... and this is CONCRETE not hearsay.  Good luck....

THANKS FOR THIS INFO.

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN KNOWN TO ANY HOUSTON HEAD LIKE MYSELF :tongue: .

3 SPOTS HAVE ALREADY STATED THEY ARE DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE TICKETS AND THEY WILL EACH HAVE HUNDREDS OF PAIRS. ALSO TALKED TO HOH GALLERIA MANAGER AND SHE HASN'T FULLY DECIDED BUT SHE SAYS THEY MAY JUST DO STRAIGHT UP FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LIKE THEY DID WITH BLACK CEMENT 4'S. I ESTIMATE GALLERIA WILL BE OVERLOADED AS USUAL WITH 500-600 PAIRS.

HOUSTON IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST JORDAN MARKET IN THE COUNTRY OUTSIDE OF NYC. EVERY SNEAKER STORE WILL BE OVERLOADED WITH THESE BRED 11'S. IT'S JORDAN CITY DOWN HERE.

MAKES GETTING ANY OTHER TYPE OF RELEASE PRETTY EASY :lol:

Being ahead 47-46 and also knocked down in the third is dominating?

That was crazy, my boy went to bed. Like seriously sleep, had his wife having a heart attack in the stand. She was like get up u bit#* !! Lol

Im Gonna Use the Finishline Draft System To Possible Snag Me or my Girl a Pair But Hopefully the Concord Bull From Last Year Doesnt Over Power This Release...... Gave My Opinion in a Recent Vid.... Check It If You Would Like.  #Salute

What up bro, I have seen some of your vids. I like your frame of mind, I can relate to some of your vids. Keep doing it bruh !!!

for anyone who saw the fight tonight.....

LMFAO !!! That's to funny bruh !!!

THANKS FOR THIS INFO.
THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN KNOWN TO ANY HOUSTON HEAD LIKE MYSELF :tongue: .
3 SPOTS HAVE ALREADY STATED THEY ARE DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE TICKETS AND THEY WILL EACH HAVE HUNDREDS OF PAIRS. ALSO TALKED TO HOH GALLERIA MANAGER AND SHE HASN'T FULLY DECIDED BUT SHE SAYS THEY MAY JUST DO STRAIGHT UP FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LIKE THEY DID WITH BLACK CEMENT 4'S. I ESTIMATE GALLERIA WILL BE OVERLOADED AS USUAL WITH 500-600 PAIRS.
HOUSTON IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST JORDAN MARKET IN THE COUNTRY OUTSIDE OF NYC. EVERY SNEAKER STORE WILL BE OVERLOADED WITH THESE BRED 11'S. IT'S JORDAN CITY DOWN HERE.
MAKES GETTING ANY OTHER TYPE OF RELEASE PRETTY EASY :lol:

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BELOVED CITY. IT'S JORDANVILLE,USA OUT HERE IN THE GOOD OL' "H". HOLLA...

CED B.

Has it been confirmed this is a General Release or a Limited?  Do you think there is more of these produced than the Bred IV's?

Im a huge fan of this FNL Campout because not a lot of people follow this enough to know that you have to enter the raffle by the 15th, and have a rewards account by the 10th. A lot of people are gonna miss out on this bringing up my chances a lot.

Im a huge fan of this FNL Campout because not a lot of people follow this enough to know that you have to enter the raffle by the 15th, and have a rewards account by the 10th. A lot of people are gonna miss out on this bringing up my chances a lot.

Until you tip them off about the deadline of Dec. 10th hahaha :nerd:

I've been counting on this as well. The GMP's ended up going to people throughout the day because their raffle system has some kinks, and people who won the raffle didn't show up.

Ya'll crazy...  EVERYONE and their Momma got the e-mail...  Won't be as easy to cop as BRed IV, especially since now people know about the raffle/ticket thing...

Should be very easy to cop 5 pair minimum..:D

A LOT OF PEOPLE ABOUT TO GO IN ON THIS RELEASE. ME INCLUDED. THESE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GUARANTEED TICKETS MAKE IT TOO EASY TO GET AS MANY AS YOU WANT AND HAVE THEM LOCKED DOWN. NO CAMPING NEEDED. JUST BRING FRIENDS.

GOING FOR 4 10.5'S FOR MYSELF.

Last edited:
:smh: Not trying to hate but I can't believe all these "new" NTs keep showing up out of nowhere, Saying and doing ****. Where are they coming from? Wish NT would go back to the approval process. When you couldn't just join and start asking questions. Its sucks that there are probably 14 year olds on here. Granted I was well into shoes at that age and I get it, but man you would think this new generation would be on something else by now other than what we were into at that age. Im tired of it. They don't even know about the shoes' signifigance or history. They just want em. Calling them the black and red spacejams and so on. Lil dudes probably never seen an actual looney toons cartoon let alone spacejam the movie. They know nothing about bugs bunny let alone Michael Jordan. But they want some Jordans though. I wish JB would go on a hiatus or release maybe 3 or 4 shoes within a year like they use to for like two years. That way it will give all the lil hypebeast, fad follwers, and new generation a chance and some time to find a new hobby. Something else like another shoe, brand, or culture to beast on. And possibly something that will define "THEIR" generation. Cause to me all they do is make it hard to get shoes these days. Good luck and God speed to all the true heads out there trying to get a pair.

:smh: Not trying to hate but I can't believe all these "new" NTs keep showing up out of nowhere, Saying and doing ****. Where are they coming from? Wish NT would go back to the approval process. When you couldn't just join and start asking questions. Its sucks that there are probably 14 year olds on here. Granted I was well into shoes at that age and I get it, but man you would think this new generation would be on something else by now other than what we were into at that age. Im tired of it. They don't even know about the shoes' signifigance or history. They just want em. Calling them the black and red spacejams and so on. Lil dudes probably never seen an actual looney toons cartoon let alone spacejam the movie. They know nothing about bugs bunny let alone Michael Jordan. But they want some Jordans though. I wish JB would go on a hiatus or release maybe 3 or 4 shoes within a year like they use to for like two years. That way it will give all the lil hypebeast, fad follwers, and new generation a chance and some time to find a new hobby. Something else like another shoe, brand, or culture to beast on. And possibly something that will define "THEIR" generation. Cause to me all they do is make it hard to get shoes these days. Good luck and God speed to all the true heads out there trying to get a pair.

It's very annoying to me since I've been buying and collecting for over 20 years. It's not only little kids either, it's grandma's, grandpa's, and whole freaking families now. I really hate what it's become.

Hey ya'll, I feel you, TRUST... I'm 34 and been doing this for WAAAAY too long (ask my wife haha). I started when Mike started, and have yet to retire. But here's where we are different: I'm perfectly fine with all these young bucks jumping into the Retro pool, because if they didn't JB wouldn't be hitting us with all these releases. JB will never cater to us old dudes again. The only reason all these Releases have popped up over the last couple years is because the young cats got the hype train going. I understand it's annoying that the RDs are hectic as ish etc, but had these lil doggies not started riding, we'd get a couple Retros a year to chew on. I'm good with these lil homies, they're the reason JB is flooding the market like Nike did in the 80s/90s. Enjoy it while it lasts, no matter how frustrating it is to hear someone call your grails the "Black and Red Concords"

any reason to why we are not getting the box this year?

i mean we getting shoe trees and the plastic XI thing so why no box?

just wondering

Back
Top Bottom