Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

A LOT OF PEOPLE ABOUT TO GO IN ON THIS RELEASE. ME INCLUDED. THESE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GUARANTEED TICKETS MAKE IT TOO EASY TO GET AS MANY AS YOU WANT AND HAVE THEM LOCKED DOWN. NO CAMPING NEEDED. JUST BRING FRIENDS.
GOING FOR 4 10.5'S FOR MYSELF.

wouldnt you still be camping if people show up before the time and wait till 5pm? Just asking......

Hey ya'll, I feel you, TRUST... I'm 34 and been doing this for WAAAAY too long (ask my wife haha). I started when Mike started, and have yet to retire. But here's where we are different: I'm perfectly fine with all these young bucks jumping into the Retro pool, because if they didn't JB wouldn't be hitting us with all these releases. JB will never cater to us old dudes again. The only reason all these Releases have popped up over the last couple years is because the young cats got the hype train going. I understand it's annoying that the RDs are hectic as ish etc, but had these lil doggies not started riding, we'd get a couple Retros a year to chew on. I'm good with these lil homies, they're the reason JB is flooding the market like Nike did in the 80s/90s. Enjoy it while it lasts, no matter how frustrating it is to hear someone call your grails the "Black and Red Concords"

I totally agree here. Lets face it, us older guys aren't really propelling JB forward. It's the younguns and the hype that's putting $ in their pockets.

This thread is all over the place!
nerd.gif

Pretty soon they will eliminate all in store releases and have everything online

A LOT OF PEOPLE ABOUT TO GO IN ON THIS RELEASE. ME INCLUDED. THESE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GUARANTEED TICKETS MAKE IT TOO EASY TO GET AS MANY AS YOU WANT AND HAVE THEM LOCKED DOWN. NO CAMPING NEEDED. JUST BRING FRIENDS.
GOING FOR 4 10.5'S FOR MYSELF.

I need 5 10.5's in my life come day of release. :D :D
These are always good to trade and sell in the future when you need to pay over retail for some of the harder to obtain releases.

Ya'll crazy...  EVERYONE and their Momma got the e-mail...  Won't be as easy to cop as BRed IV, especially since now people know about the raffle/ticket thing...

I'll be sure to report back when I have my 4-5 pair with pics included. LMAO..nah all jokes aside, I go hard for the grails dude. Dudes were up in here posting pix planking on 40 pair of concords last year. I don't think this year will be any different. 5 pair is actually conservative to what you're going to see come the 21st.

I keep trying to tell you guys that big markets will be exclusively sweepstakes. They dont want/like the camping for guaranteed tickets. In Los Angeles, guaranteed tickets for IVs have since switched to sweepstakes for even the cool grey IXs.

Sorry for small pics.. Uploaded from iphone.. On NT MOBILE.. Click to enlarge

Boxes this year are BS.. They should of kept last years series of boxes

Last edited:
Ya'll crazy...  EVERYONE and their Momma got the e-mail...  Won't be as easy to cop as BRed IV, especially since now people know about the raffle/ticket thing...

For some reason I didnt get an email from them regarding the draft. And yes I've been a WC member for a long time. Do I have to sign up again?

I want to see a video from Dallas Penn on these. His videos always get me lol'ing. "Internets" haha...prlly won't happen since every spot is doing raffles now.

Can someone explain the raffle process? How do you find out when to show to sign up for it? I know it probably varies but im just wondering. Id really like these in the collection im restarting.

Can someone explain the raffle process? How do you find out when to show to sign up for it? I know it probably varies but im just wondering. Id really like these in the collection im restarting.

Call your local stores, it varies on each cities.

Call your footlocker and find out.

Back
Top Bottom