Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

and box talk again
mean.gif

All this raffle ****** is killing me. I might have to pass if I dont get a pair on the RD. I can't pay more then retail for a pair kicks I'ved own twice already.

^^^ smh that pantent cut looks horrible / but it is what it is/ 2 pairs copped since I got rid of my horrible CDP s
they look horrible compared to 01s, yea but not compared to 2011 concords.  i think someone a few pages back posted there is more patent by the toe box but besides that, they look identical to 2011 concords' patent leather pattern.  If we are still wishing that these retros gonna be anything like 01s and before, we daydreaming

Last edited:
they look horrible compared to 01s, yea but not compared to 2011 concords.  i think someone a few pages back posted there is more patent by the toe box but besides that, they look identical to 2011 concords' patent leather pattern.  If we are still wishing that these retros gonna be anything like 01s and before, we daydreaming
playa... you so wise

hmmmmmmm

So it looks like they will definitely have pairs left over, if employees don't HAVE to pick theirs up until the 28th.  What is keeping them from saying everyone picked theirs up that won the raffle, even if there are pairs left.

Last edited:
hmmmmmmm

So it looks like they will definitely have pairs left over, if employees don't HAVE to pick theirs up until the 28th.  What is keeping them from saying everyone picked theirs up that won the raffle, even if there are pairs left.

watch fnl from the 28th onwards

Usually if a store says they have 35 pairs, 20% are available to the employees (policy at least).  For this release at FNL, they have set a certain amount aside, for employees in the employee raffle, at HQ in Indianapolis.  So if your store is getting 100 pairs, those are all pairs that will be in the customer raffle. 

A lot of FNL employees are complaining on twitter, so it sounds like that part of the raffle is going to be about as fair as they can get it.  Interested to see how our raffle entries will be assigned to different locations.  Buying a pair of shoes is getting too damn complicated...

if you really want these just pay the extra hundred like that guy above, will sve you a lot of trouble

Just got my pair. Glue stain on the toe patent, hoping it cleans up well. More ankle padding than my Concords and CG for sure. Shape isn't quite as good as those two, more comparable to my 09 Space Jams. Pics will be posted shortly. Glad to have em, and that I don't have to worry about the madness :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone get some confirmation back from their local footlockers about whether or not they are actually doing a ticket give out this sunday, I haven't been getting any info from the ones around me.

I stopped by my local foot locker today and they confirmed that they are doing guaranteed tickets but don't know what day or time.  I missed out on the cool grey nines because they did the release at 10 am on Sunday morning and the footlocker site posted that tickets were going to be released at 5pm.  Moral of this story....keep in contact with them until the 11th hour!!

anyone know what store releasing these in a size 14 or 15? im in the inland empire and i been callin around for the past 2 days!!

Hoping one of the local spots in my area comes thru early for a lil tax. Either that or prayers on NDC refuse to get caught in the madness for these next friday that'll be going on in the stores/malls 

I stopped by my local Eblens today and they carry up to a size 15.  I lucked out for the olive 9 release grabbing a 14 from them.  I went to a HOH before and they didn't have above a 13 and I struck out.

The person that made these shoes classic to me was Ron Harper in the 96 playoffs. I still refer to these as the Ron Harpers. Jordan was already balling out of his mind in the Black/Red XIs but when Ron Harper started wearing these instead of the team shoes he turned his game up. He made me proud to own these shoes as a kid because he was out there showing toughness and grit. He wasnt a superstar but an awesome "everyday man" team player that came through in the playoffs. A couple of other Bulls bench players wore this colorway and I want to say I seen Pippen playing in them but I could be mistaken.

lol i live in the worst state possible for any sneaker release... a lot of people around here barely know what a jordan is.... the store i work at is selling them for $500 lmaoooo!!!!!!! its sad cause people are doing it. we are doing the thunders for 400 and the black foams for 450..... its pathetic

Back
Top Bottom