Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I stopped by my local foot locker today and they confirmed that they are doing guaranteed tickets but don't know what day or time.  I missed out on the cool grey nines because they did the release at 10 am on Sunday morning and the footlocker site posted that tickets were going to be released at 5pm.  Moral of this story....keep in contact with them until the 11th hour!!
homeboy at the FL in my area said the set time is 5p but if its more people than pairs theyll give them out earlier than 5p

i spoke to the FL in my area and they said if the line exceeds the tickets before 5p [when theyre supposed to give the tix] theyll hand em out before 5. I WILL be there camped out. a ***** even took off work to cop the tix, gonna have my bro in the line to get my 2nd pair 

i spoke to the FL in my area and they said if the line exceeds the tickets before 5p [when theyre supposed to give the tix] theyll hand em out before 5. I WILL be there camped out. a ***** even took off work to cop the tix, gonna have my bro in the line to get my 2nd pair 
What day and time you thinking to start lining up? I'm thinking Saturday sometime.

Last edited:
What day and time you thinking to start lining up? I'm thinking Saturday sometime.
i was gonna do like 11p sat or midnight. not sure yet. imma drive past during the day and see what its looking like. its 5 mins from my crib so it wont take much. 

i was gonna do like 11p sat or midnight. not sure yet. imma drive past during the day and see what its looking like. its 5 mins from my crib so it wont take much. 
You don't think people will be at there already? I don't wanna chance it cause I think my footlocker is only gonna have one or two per size like usual so I don't want someone to line up before me and have my size lol. Gonna line up 12 pm on Saturday.

Where did that come from?

I have been saying this since summer. You shouldn't have a hard time getting these if you have all your ducks in a row. I'm telling you wait until rd. Everyone is spiking their blood pressure over hype and rumors. They will be way easier to get than any previous xi in recent years

The person that made these shoes classic to me was Ron Harper in the 96 playoffs. I still refer to these as the Ron Harpers. Jordan was already balling out of his mind in the Black/Red XIs but when Ron Harper started wearing these instead of the team shoes he turned his game up. He made me proud to own these shoes as a kid because he was out there showing toughness and grit. He wasnt a superstar but an awesome "everyday man" team player that came through in the playoffs. A couple of other Bulls bench players wore this colorway and I want to say I seen Pippen playing in them but I could be mistaken.

Pippen did not wear these, but he wore the X's and the XII's. Randy Brown wore these too.

anyone know what store releasing these in a size 14 or 15? im in the inland empire and i been callin around for the past 2 days!!
I'm not sure man. But as a fellow big footer and SoCal native, I wish you luck. I've only seen FA and FL in my area get one or two size 14's in most releases. Online is your best bet for those size.

I have been saying this since summer. You shouldn't have a hard time getting these if you have all your ducks in a row. I'm telling you wait until rd. Everyone is spiking their blood pressure over hype and rumors. They will be way easier to get than any previous xi in recent years

100% agree. Put in the effort and it'll pay off. Raffles have been a blessing to me bc all that camping out nonsense is not plausible for me since I have a job and obligations.

I work for a Nike retailer and that's the info. If you WANT these and you put in effort,
you SHOULD get them.
fact of the matter is, most of you here will not get them. But put in that extra effort, this
is not impossible to get.

What do you mean by "extra effort"?

What do you mean by "extra effort"?

what kind of extra effort do you need in order to get 1 pair of these? camp out? that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom