Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

These really shouldn't be too difficult to cop if you know some people. Stores are getting MASSIVE quantities, I'm just waiting to see how all of this lottery stuff plays out, could possibly be really good or really bad.

they may be getting good quantities, but ALOT of ppl want them, if u dont do your research these will be a pain in the *** to get.

no stampedes at the malls this year?

I dont believe in this massive quantity talk. I went to 4 spots here in LA, and they all looked at me funny when i asked if they received at least equal pairs as the IV's. my one main spot had 55 pairs of the black/red IV's (they normally get less than 20 for big releases), but for the XI, they received 30.

I wouldn't even feel comfortable if there were twice as many XI's compared to IV's.

I dont believe in this massive quantity talk. I went to 4 spots here in LA, and they all looked at me funny when i asked if they received at least equal pairs as the IV's. my one main spot had 55 pairs of the black/red IV's (they normally get less than 20 for big releases), but for the XI, they received 30.
I wouldn't even feel comfortable if there were twice as many XI's compared to IV's.
Northridge FTL has 40.

Last edited:
FNL is indeed trollin. I thinks its messed up that any WC member didn't get the email. Especially if you recieve emails from them any other time. Like I said I had been in WC since 09. Recieved emails for years from an account I rarely check and haven't copped from FNL in a couple years. Still, I got the email. Needless to say, I hope I win. Been wanting these since the 6th Grade.

Didn't get the email :smh:

I called them twice today and waited an hr each time and didn't speak to a representative .....ridiculous :x

Last edited:

no matter how much they make, its not gonna be easy. PERIOD. they can make more XI's than the Bred IV's and guess what. If your not up on your game, you will strike out.

be on your toes and ready for 8am or inline somewhere. you will get your pairs if you try.

guys the thunder ivs might be slightly easier to get since everyone and their moms are focused on the xi's, just sayin

what i want to know is if we're on line for tickets, can we get one ticket for the 11s and one ticket for the 4s
or do you have to pick one and then get to the back of the line for the other

i honestly was going to a spot in bk for these early, but seem like most of the spots have people online already

no matter how much they make, its not gonna be easy. PERIOD. they can make more XI's than the Bred IV's and guess what. If your not up on your game, you will strike out.
be on your toes and ready for 8am or inline somewhere. you will get your pairs if you try.

I dont know why people cant grasp this. Really hoping to be proven wrong for this release but I'll keep thinking it will take a ton of luck to land a pair. Threw the towel inn 3 weeks ago, so my expectations are extremely low.

what i want to know is if we're on line for tickets, can we get one ticket for the 11s and one ticket for the 4s

you should be able to get both at the same time.

I haven't read too much but my finish line draft email was in my spam pretty weird cuz I still get there reg newsletters in my inbox.

guys the thunder ivs might be slightly easier to get since everyone and their moms are focused on the xi's, just sayin
I was thinking that also, but once they strike out on the XI's which will be millions and millions of people they will sadly be copping the Thunder IV's as a rebound.

Oh yeah sucks to be me.  If you have any info on which store has the most pairs or so please pm.

The spots with the most pairs will also have the most people. I want the spot with the least amount of pairs with the least amount of people there. Gives me a shot.

No, you can get both at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom