Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Am I the only one sizing everyone up? I hope their copping for themselves and not just reselling

Last edited:
I'm camping for a guaranteed ticket. Damn sure wouldn't b 4 a raffle that's for sure. I'm glad their doing like this down here. Much rather camp and be off all the next day, then have to be up for work all day after this.

A LOT of the general population has no clue about the guaranteed tickets ...thank god

Enough to have camp outs :smh:

The people hurt by this are the mothers and dads trying to get them for a christmas present for their kid, but the average person in to sneakers knows about the tickets by now. A lot of stores have the information posted or the worker will gladly give it out if you ask or call.

my bro told me there's like 100 people at HOH 34th st and the tickets they are giving out are guaranteeing you a pair.. he smokes a lot though so can anyone else confirm?? lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I won't be able to stand in line for a ticket due to me going to the Lakers game today and I can't get them off NDC on RD because i'll be at work. If anyone can help me out and PM me a reliable site that will have them at midnight on the 21st I would appreciate it.

Going to try my luck at FTL for the ticket release at 5PM. I feel like a lot of people in my town don't know about it. 

Damnn this is crazy ! Dudes camped out for tix ! Watch, pplz gonna camp twice to pay 200 hundred for kicks !! Damn it's gettin tough in the sneaker game !!

The thirst is real

Last edited:
It has begun my brother is camped out at a mall in the ATL and its already like 60 DEEP most people out their with kids in strollers or holding them. To make it worse sevral people said they dont have money yet but tixs are free so why not. He said, "they were like if i cant buy it i will just find someone and "mule" them." (Meaning find someone they know and charge 25-100 plus just to pick them up with there money. WTF

Mods pls help me understand why my score keeps dropping. Every time I log in I lose PTS ? What is that ?

the problem with the tickets is you don't need money.....people will think "hey ill just slang some rocks this week to get the money"

God damnnn !!! It's starting and it ain't even release day yet !! I am still in bed. Lol that pic says new jack city all over it !

Back in 2009 & 2010 for the space jams and cool greys I walked into this mall MONDOWMIN at 10am and walked right out.. ever since the concords its been a zoo...smfh.. glad I didn't show up for this one..

It has begun my brother is camped out at a mall in the ATL and its already like 60 DEEP most people out their with kids in strollers or holding them. To make it worse sevral people said they dont have money yet but tixs are free so why not. He said, "they were like if i cant buy it i will just find someone and "mule" them." (Meaning find someone they know and charge 25-100 plus just to pick them up with there money. WTF

That's just straight insanity !! You see there are flaws and cracks within the new approach. This is not the first I heard of cats with no paper lining up. Sh*# after all like he said, doesn't cost anything to grab tix.

They've basically moved the camping back a week...so much for solving the problem.  Nike/JB must be loving the fact that the hype machine is at an all time high.  Basically seals my decision to stick with my 01s and only try online for these.

Back
Top Bottom