Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hol up people getting robbed?
Is it illegal to have a hammer(the tool) in your pockets in public?
i mean here in canada they took the pre order system away, so im sure there is going to be a long *** line, and people be acting crazy sometimes.
I mean im 6'1 190, but I ain't tryna get into no altercations I'm a pacifist, but I ain't no ***** either I try avoid things cuz I don't want to end up in jail or get a file.
A hammer should scare some lil punks away right?
:rofl:

This is full of so much win! :rofl:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Wheaton Maryland smh
wtf is this?

Dub Show Line

All of the new XI's look/feel off.  Yet JB gets people to camp out for tickets.  They are truly masters at pulling the puppet strings.
The fact is Jordan brand made their money long ago after the shoes were sold wholesale to all of Nike authorized retailers (footlocker, champs, finishlines,etc.).  They are just sitting back taking notes on how many hundred thousand more they need to release next year but still keep the supply limited to assure sellout and maximize profit.  Funny but next year watch the retail hit 200. Honestly how can A company release a shoe over and over and raise the price and garuntee sell-out every year consistantly....realize that if jordan brand can produce 1,000,000 of a popular retro and sell for 200.00 (and they may not wholesale this shoe at all) and they spend a total of 25.00 a shoe to produce and ship and distribute... this is the shoe that is the lifeline for nike's quarterly sales every year...
Brilliance on their part.  This has become my least favorite release of the year due to the ugliness it brings out in people.  Other than the 12C I'm copping, I refuse to do much more than hit F5 a few times as far as this release goes.  Going to be interesting to see what shoes people on the local sneaker groups are willing to give up for these.

Im f-ing dying is this dude serious. He gotta live in his mom basement like a comic book nerd with but with kicks! DID U SEE THEM GLASSES N HAT DOE. Crap like this makes me embarrassed to cop a hyped kick and actually ware it anytime soon with clowns like this and remember SOLELAND got da kicks POW!!! *dead*
Man starfox you are dumb as hell son....that is Dallas Penn, look him up. He always does these videos on release dates and EXPOSES hypebeasts. He isn't one himself trust me. Go to his youtube channel ie. Blue Cheez or somethin like that and do your research before you talk smack about someon you know nothin bout. DP gets mad respect.

Yeah all the ones with stickers are of national retailers like FA & FL... The ones that look like "regular" raffle tickets are from a couple different local retailers that went the reserve ticket route to avoid the pandemonium from last year... All guaranteed...
We were out making moves since 10AM...

Damn. Props to you. That's doin your homework right there! Lol

man. So I hit up the local mall at 4 this AM. Champs there giving out guaranteed tickets at 9am. I called the day before at like 6 pm to just to double check. Lady said "yeah, 9am"
So I'm like 15th in line, 7 am rolls around, shsh load of people lined up.. 80+.
Security comes out and says "champs only has 55 tickets to hand out, so if count out and if ur after 55 leave now"
I'm 15th, so I'm like "hell yeah. Got me a guaranteed pair!"
Well, turns out, champs decided last minute they were handing out the tickets the night before when the mall closed. 9am rolls araound, here come the 55 people who the tickets the night before. I nver been sooo pissed. Security was so scared tgo tell the group of 55 people I was in there was no tickets so they called the local pigs and got like 8 squad cars up there to break the news. I thought people were gonna riot.
So far I've heard of 3 stores in my area that had their tickets set to release at "x" o'clock, but last min said "screw it" and just handed em out. Freakin BS.
Got 16 raffel tickets though. And my girl, mom, and sister each hit up a few local spots and filled out a ticket. So I got like 22 tickets total. GOD, please let me just get 1 pair, that's all I want lol.
Good luck to everyone... Unless you're a reseller

my man u sounding real ignorant right now. the local pigs? now if someone was to rob u on release date for ur breds i bet ud be calling up ur "local pigs" for help. yall need to start showing respect where respect is due

In my opinion if Jordan Brand does decide to make even more pairs for next years 11 release( assuming their is one) the quality will only go down more since there's more pairs being produced

In my opinion if Jordan Brand does decide to make even more pairs for next years 11 release( assuming their is one) the quality will only go down more since there's more pairs being produced
Where does this logic come from...lol

Hey Bay Area folks, how is it looking? Esp the east and south bay. R all stores doing raffle according to the website? Or all the tickets r all gone? I didn't go out and check today, I'm gonna try my luck tomorrow, but I won't spend time lining up just for a raffle ticket. If so, so be it, I'll just wait for my chance from RSVP and online. I still believe there will be a lot of pairs online. Not too stress about it. Hope I was right, :D. Oh yea, btw, screw fnl stupid draft thing, ain't gonna spend anymore money on em.

To all you lames with no business near the crenshaw mall dont think cause you buy your pair you're set. You still have to walk to the car. I can't tell you how many times kids come running back into the mall asking for help cause they just robbed.

Be careful at Fox Hills too. One of the employees said they all park together on RD because last year one of their moms got 2 pieced for some concords walking back to her car.

But by all means, camp away. You're perfectly safe because you're sneaker heads and god forbid you dont get a pair. God forbid you dont camp out.
While planning which spots to hit up, I made sure I wasn't going anywhere where I don't belong
laugh.gif

put in work? You aint paid for nothing. You're banking on getting all them tickets sold by Friday. Just another "team" of lames selling shoes on FB and instagram.

Yup, it's amazing how just posting photos of my sneakers on social media gets me hit up by lame groups pushing their overpriced pre-orders and resale pairs. It's the new thing that we're seeing come out of all of this: groups - small and large alike - that are trying to hustle for 50 bucks here and there, and using the internet to push their product. At the end of the day though it just shows the stupidity of the consumer that exists, keeping these fools at it.

put in work? You aint paid for nothing. You're banking on getting all them tickets sold by Friday. Just another "team" of lames selling shoes on FB and instagram.

Butthurtballa... You must think you Ms. Cleo...

Stay in your lane son...

Pusha said it best,

"Fraud ******, y'all ******, that's that **** I don't like
Your **** make believe, rapping 'bout my own life
Real names kill things, that's that **** I won't write
Cause my ****** still selling dope like they ain't on their third strikes
Camping out in that corridor, **** you waiting on Jordans for?
I middle-man it for 23, just meet me somewhere around Baltimore...
"

Just because something is YOUR reality doesn't mean its everyone else's...

If you in my city on Friday, and you see me picking up my pairs, holla at me while you pick up your Lay-Away items...

do you guys think they match the name on the entry form to the name on the winner circle account? i used my name, but i didnt have a wc account so i used my dads. hopefully this doesnt dq if im selected.

Back
Top Bottom