Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

michael-jordan-laughing.gif
Pretty much sums up what I'm doing lol

not salty at all, NDC or bust for me. too be honest, if i miss out. i dont even careeeee :lol:

good for you but you sound like your 12 post pics of money online like it actually means something :lol:

not salty at all, NDC or bust for me. too be honest, if i miss out. i dont even careeeee :lol:
good for you but you sound like your 12 post pics of money online like it actually means something :lol:

It doesn't...

Its an online forum, where anonymity emboldens those that would otherwise be mutes when face to face....

I just didn't like his comment... I dont like when people act like they know me....

Those 10k+ more will be gone on friday when I pay for the kicks...

What I want to know is... who is repping all of these worthless posts? I see thumbs up on all these dumb posts. Making me think something relevant was actually posted.

Anyway, hope FNL draft comes up on the 1 entry I did get in.

It doesn't...
Its an online forum, where anonymity emboldens those that would otherwise be mutes when face to face....
I just didn't like his comment... I dont like when people act like they know me....
Those 10k+ more will be gone on friday when I pay for the kicks...

We understand, you have 10k in that pic, no one gives a ****.

:rofl:

Who was talking about money?
Dude called me out saying I was Floating on these pairs hoping I would sell and have the money to pick them up....
Dudes on here stay salty...
Acting like you know me personally....
Spend all day getting tickets? No I got up at 10AM drove to different spots.... Got held Down, kept it moving.... Got my Christmas Shopping done while at it....
How am I doing it? Since you seem to have insight...
I was posting 50k in cash with team 909 slashed out when you were still in diapers. You're not impressing me nor anyone in this thread.

You taking pictures of your life savings like you're doing it
mean.gif

how do releases of this magnitude go down in canada anways? i know its not as crazy as it is in the US but do ppl still camp and how long do they camp?
depends where you're at but since they took away the the whole pre-selling game earlier this year its gotten more difficult.  the bred 4s release probably wont compare to the 11's but just so you can get an idea i showed up an hour and a half before FL opened and was first in line.  no raffle tickets or any of this crazy crowd control **** ill see being posted here on NT; just woke up a bit earlier, dropped em off at home afterwards and got to work for 9.  however, what you do have to deal with is higher prices and more limited amounts, that release for the 4's, the store had 6 pairs total after employees got theirs and what not and only ended up being one size 10 for myself.  and the prices are more; even with our dollar being almost the same if not greater FL will have these for just under $250 with tax.  but each release keeps getting a little more stressful so we'll see how this one goes regardless ill be in here on RD letting people know.

btw smdh at all these people camping for a damn raffle ticket
mean.gif
, braving the weather for "a chance" to give someone your money lol I dont know if I could do it.

i was staying with some fam for about 2 months down in south carolina back in 2010.  i ended up getting my cool greys from a finish line down there and thats the only kind of experience i have with coppin retros in the states but its a whole different beast these days...

To all you lames with no business near the crenshaw mall dont think cause you buy your pair you're set. You still have to walk to the car. I can't tell you how many times kids come running back into the mall asking for help cause they just robbed.

Be careful at Fox Hills too. One of the employees said they all park together on RD because last year one of their moms got 2 pieced for some concords walking back to her car.

But by all means, camp away. You're perfectly safe because you're sneaker heads and god forbid you dont get a pair. God forbid you dont camp out.
Man that's why even if I get a spot in the line from the FNL thing I'm a just turn it down. After seeing all these pics for the raffles and stuff, I'm not even gon take a chance. Especially around Fox Hills. 

I was posting 50k in cash with team 909 slashed out when you were still in diapers. You're not impressing me nor anyone in this thread.

You taking pictures of your life savings like you're doing it:smh:

What happened to your original hypothesis???

There is no floating here...

If you were doing that when I was in diapers then your geriatric a*ss needs to leave the Jordan game and move on to something more comfortable....

You called me out... I proved you wrong... That is all...

We can get into a debate about who is more solvent, but for what???

Point is, you dont know me, keep it movin'...

Last edited:
First world problems.. If you get a pair, you get a pair. Props to those who put in work today. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to stand in line for 15 hours, but for those who did, reseller or not, you deserve the pair

Stats:

Mall 1)

1000+ at one mall. Only 500 Bred XI. 40 pairs of Thunders. 500+/-
embarassed.gif
500 pairs total of Bred IX before employe ration. Straight crazy!

Mall 2) My location

220 at Champs line. 200+/- at Footlocker/Footaction line

In the champs line they allowed you to get One of each but not two of the same. One Bred XI and one Thunder. At footlocker line, this manager is widely known for being a *****. Allowed only 1 ticket and back of the line.

Long stroy short. I ended up with 2 Bred Xi, 2 Thunder IV.
devil.gif

I have a link on one more spot that is doing tickets soon.
nerd.gif
As well as NDC!

The Thunders are the super rare kicks to get apparently!

Also a another pair of stealths coming for $290.

Had to go ham after being completely "fricked" on the ZConcord release and paying over retail for my two pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to your original hypothesis???
There is no floating here...
If you were doing that when I was in diapers then your geriatric a*ss needs to leave the Jordan game and move on to something more comfortable....
You called me out... I proved you wrong... That is all...
We can get into a debate about who is more solvent, but for what???
Point is, you dont know me, keep it movin'...
You still banking on getting them tickets sold before Friday because you only have 10k to your name. You're a simpleton. You thought posting a picture of "doing work" was gonna get you props.

You do what everyone does..RESELLS.

ooooh. You're the first reseller to show money. 

Judging from that table, and the 2 computers, you're sharing money with your LAME crew so keep thinking you're doing it.

this is for everyone but if you GOT money, theres no need to brag about it or post pics and usually those dudes who are loaded dont say a damn word regarding what money they got.

only lames and broke dudes go out of their way to talk about the money they "have" and go all out with pics on the internet.

grow up and act like an adult. dont talk about your finances kids.

Back
Top Bottom