Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

When you get older you realize the people that are broke are the ones who take pics of their money. Nobody with money is taking pictures of it. Especially a few hundred bills. I know lames that use to stunt like that and come to find out is was their financial aid the government gave them to pay for school. Stunters have no limit though.

Eh waited in line for 5 minutes, got bored and went home to watch the Sixers game. Hopefully i can get a pair down the line for less than 280

RETAIL:
60 Pairs x $180 + tax = $11,880
RE-SELL:
60 Pairs x $310 = $18,600
Regardless of my income and capital... My business education would never allow me to willingly pay close to $7,000 more, when there is simply no need...
Do you guys think before posting....
Its not like I posted 2 raffle tickets and then posted a money shot....
Do you? Who the hell needs 60 pairs of shoes? What kind of reseller would willingly pay resell prices?

I know you're itching to instagram your 60 pairs of stock on friday.

Last edited:
You still banking on getting them tickets sold before Friday because you only have 10k to your name. You're a simpleton. You thought posting a picture of "doing work" was gonna get you props.

You do what everyone does..RESELLS.

ooooh. You're the first reseller to show money. 

Judging from that table, and the 2 computers, you're sharing money with your LAME crew so keep thinking you're doing it.

Keep back peddling...

Simpleton, money to my name, blah, blah, blah...

Salty, Salty, Salty...

Yet you have no idea who I am so you keep talking out your anus...

this is for everyone but if you GOT money, theres no need to brag about it or post pics and usually those dudes who are loaded dont say a damn word regarding what money they got.
only lames and broke dudes go out of their way to talk about the money they "have" and go all out with pics on the internet.
grow up and act like an adult. dont talk about your finances kids.

When you get older you realize the people that are broke are the ones who take pics of their money. Nobody with money is taking pictures of it. Especially a few hundred bills. I know lames that use to stunt like that and come to find out is was their financial aid the government gave them to pay for school. Stunters have no limit though.

You guys must not frequent Instagram....

"If you ain't got it, you ain't got it, The theory is brilliant..."

Keep back peddling...
Simpleton, money to my name, blah, blah, blah...
Salty, Salty, Salty...
Yet you have no idea who I am so you keep talking out your anus...
You guys must not frequent Instagram....
"If you ain't got it, you ain't got it, The theory is brilliant..."
how am i salty. I have my pair already and passed on a mom and pop clean out. I dont need to "do work" with my "crew" for 60 tickets. I just get a call to pick up my shoes. Any shoe. 

You live in Tennessee so youre already losing. 

Last edited:
local mall had over 4k heads lining up for raffle tickets. Saw everything from seniors to fat chicks lining up. Definitely not looking good.

Ya'll Ain't Bout That LIFE...

Now Twerk it... Heard Bands Make you 2 do that....

Get money boyzz :pimp:

how am i salty. I have my pair already and passed on a mom and pop clean out. I dont need to "do work" with my "crew" for 60 tickets. I just get a call to pick up my shoes. Any shoe. 

You live in Tennessee so youre already losing. 

Again Wrong...

I have lived in TN...

My parents stay in Memphis...

Currently in NoVA... DMV

Also Work in FL...

So many salty people in this thread. "Budget baller"?!?! go to sleep old man, name says it all as to why your getting b hurt when it comes to money. Everyone else is just mad they didn't get the kicks and hating on the ones who did. Regardless of how many pairs people got, who cares? Talking about being broke and calling others kids makes you the grown up? If anything just goes to show why our youth is as slow as they are today, from looking up to lames like u guys....:rolleyes

this is for everyone but if you GOT money, theres no need to brag about it or post pics and usually those dudes who are loaded dont say a damn word regarding what money they got.
only lames and broke dudes go out of their way to talk about the money they "have" and go all out with pics on the internet.
grow up and act like an adult. dont talk about your finances kids.

Yup.

So many salty people in this thread. "Budget baller"?!?! go to sleep old man, name says it all as to why your getting b hurt when it comes to money. Everyone else is just mad they didn't get the kicks and hating on the ones who did. Regardless of how many pairs people got, who cares? Talking about being broke and calling others kids makes you the grown up? If anything just goes to show why our youth is as slow as they are today, from looking up to lames like u guys....:rolleyes

Thats what I'm saying though... Cats out here acting like they know people personally...

Old man thought he had insight from my screen name info....

I've had this account since '06 O'le Man...

Dude reaching using GOOGLE...

Last edited:
Thats what I'm saying though... Cats out here acting like they know people personally...
Old man thought he had insight from my screen name info....
I've had this account since '06 O'le Man...
Dude reaching using GOOGLE...
you still typing. shut up already.

You got mad insecurity issues. go to bed.

PM me with your e-beef. I'm not gonna keep e-arguing with an idiot.

So many salty people in this thread. "Budget baller"?!?! go to sleep old man, name says it all as to why your getting b hurt when it comes to money. Everyone else is just mad they didn't get the kicks and hating on the ones who did. Regardless of how many pairs people got, who cares? Talking about being broke and calling others kids makes you the grown up? If anything just goes to show why our youth is as slow as they are today, from looking up to lames like u guys....
eyes.gif
Kicks haven't even dropped yet.. So what are you talking about?

BANDS TO MAKE HER DANCE

But if they were REALLY rich they wouldn't need to go to the Shake Junt and throw bands at sweaty a*ss's...

They got that Toyota Corolla Money...

"BudgetBalla" was doing this when Ricky was a C.O. in FL... And when DJ Khalid was still spinning tracks at his dads Exxon...

Blah blah blah...

Went to my mall at 10 am this morning, they said they won't allow people to line up until 4. Even security confirmed this. Went home and came back at 2:30 to only be there a little early and confirm everything only to find a line 30 deep when Footlocker only has 15 pairs. I hung out around the line for 5 minutes until 7 cops pulled up and told everyone to leave. Footlocker canceled the tickets and said to call them tomorrow morning at 8am and see what they are going to do.

I cant believe some of yall are stressing this much about these, they just came out 4 years ago :lol:

I made one call to my connect and im getting 3 pairs. 1 for me, 1 for my girl, and 1 for my cousin in GA who couldnt secure a pair due to all the madness down there. AND i still might get 1 pair off of NDC to recoup the cost of my 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom