Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If you didn't get a ticket from local stores, the only chance you get is 8am sharp Friday morning online.  If not, you're SOL.  Good luck.  Because online sales will most likely be sold out in seconds.  I wouldn't doubt, the moment you click on the link, every pair will already say "Unavailable"

Last edited:

JOY MORTON brung her sisters for all this extra salt! *DAMN 2 Chains voice*

If you didn't get a ticket from local stores, the only chance you get is 8am sharp Friday morning online.  If not, you're SOL.  Good luck.  Because online sales will most likely be sold out in seconds.  I wouldn't doubt, the moment you click on the link, every pair will already say "Unavailable"

Or the site will crash

this has been amazing. previous 11s were not this hard to get...and some people said this was going to be easy cause they made "a lot of them". unless you're in houston for the ASG...

Tell Rick that he toy corolla...get smacked with a maybach back hand...lolz
But if they were REALLY rich they wouldn't need to go to the Shake Junt and throw bands at sweaty a*ss's...
They got that Toyota Corolla Money...
"BudgetBalla" was doing this when Ricky was a C.O. in FL... And when DJ Khalid was still spinning tracks at his dads Exxon...
Blah blah blah...

this thread is what you define #thestruggle .

if more heads worked together to grab each others pairs, grabbing these wouldn't be so hard.

I just feel sorry for those who have to rely on raffles and literally went out to every sneaker spot to grab a chance, I guess you have to do what you have to do

these dudes more than likely the same person. 
laugh.gif

back on topic..most NT will have 350-500 pairs so RSVP should be a go for most of you
I just didn't understand how showing off his money proved anything or was even necessary, but since that's all behind us!

Praying to based god for NDC to be smooth. 

Went to the closest mall on my side of Houston straight after work and waited in line for almost 2 hours and got my ticket guarantee. My friend also hers for me at another mall, so I'm good. No worries till Friday.

"If I were that rich?" So is that money fake?
Is there a Bank open at this time on a Sunday?
Do ATM's Spit out 10 Stacks?
LOL
I just had to pull some out a duffle... I don't like getting called out and have time on my hands tonight...
This hobby started decades ago for me... Its a passion...
Could I pay resell? EASILY
Can my entire crew pay resell? Most, can. But if we got it like this then Why?

i wasnt saying your money was fake, i was saying if u were a multi millionaire/billionaire u would most likely consider it a waste of time ******g around n getting tickets all day

Well arent you smart.

EASILY the post of the year. You basically just gave us the cliff notes to the book we all already read.

Did you just wake up from a 1 year coma?

Back
Top Bottom