Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

EASILY the post of the year. You basically just gave us the cliff notes to the book we all already read.
Did you just wake up from a 1 year coma?
If you didn't get a ticket from local stores, the only chance you get is 8am sharp Friday morning online.  If not, you're SOL.  Good luck.  Because online sales will most likely be sold out in seconds.  I wouldn't doubt, the moment you click on the link, every pair will already say "Unavailable"

Haha, dude just sound like an arrogant hater...sayin we sol........ha like it's a necessity...****

Last edited:
Just get out there, it shouldn't be THAT bad. There are plenty of people willing to snipe rsvp's or wait online for you if you go the $$$....

Last edited:
I cant believe some of yall are stressing this much about these, they just came out 4 years ago :lol:
I made one call to my connect and im getting 3 pairs. 1 for me, 1 for my girl, and 1 for my cousin in GA who couldnt secure a pair due to all the madness down there. AND i still might get 1 pair off of NDC to recoup the cost of my 1 pair.

good for you dog, nothing is sexier than a girl wearing a pair of men's basketball sneakers, you gonna get her the mid socks, shorts and zip up hood to match? make sure you post pics on facebook with an attitude face, otherwise it wouldnt be christmas.

Copped 60 raffle tickets. If I don't win, it wasn't meant to be...
sick.gif

This thread should really be poppin come Friday LMAO. But i Hit my local malls and got about 12 tickets or so plus FNL draft and RSVP. Praying for my one pair at least. Got a couple Thunder tickets to

Calm down. Yeah, I like showin that I take good care of my stuff. Yeah, I like people noticing that I have nice things. You think dudes wear shiny gold watches because they tell time better? To females that i talk to, it shows that i can take care of things that I care about, like shoes that i spend a lot of money on. You think people buy retro jordans to play basketball in nowadays? Foreal? Soundin straight stupid out here.

Wearing clean Jordans from years ago is sort of a humble brag walkin through the mall. I love my shoes, and I buy them because I genuinely like them and I like to wear them and enjoy them.

I'm a part of the problem? Good luck reselling those Charcoal 7s and Concord 11s in your sig. :rolleyes

The **** outta here

Calm down. Yeah, I like showin that I take good care of my stuff. Yeah, I like people noticing that I have nice things. You think dudes wear shiny gold watches because they tell time better? To females that i talk to, it shows that i can take care of things that I care about, like shoes that i spend a lot of money on. You think people buy retro jordans to play basketball in nowadays? Foreal? Soundin straight stupid out here.
Wearing clean Jordans from years ago is sort of a humble brag walkin through the mall. I love my shoes, and I buy them because I genuinely like them and I like to wear them and enjoy them.
I'm a part of the problem? Good luck reselling those Charcoal 7s and Concord 11s in your sig. :rolleyes
The **** outta here

yeah come on guys lets not argue about who makes more money or whatever it is ur arguing about, lets try and help each other cop these 11's for the lowest price possible

There were at least three people trying to sell their tickets in line.

Also got a small cameo from a Get Money boy in line who left pretty early when he saw the line.

Back
Top Bottom