Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Guys, don't forget. It has to be in that EXACT same order, in order for you to cop. 

Exactly how I've felt for the last few pages. 

Annnnnnd I'll be at Roosevelt Field today for the Bred 11 ticket. Then wednesday outside Macy*s bottom parking lot for another store at Roosevelt as well. 
What stores giving out tickets today?

:smh: i screwed myself yesterday trying to get a ticket.
FTL was said to be giving out tickets at 5pm. I thought they were raffle tickets but they were actual tickets for sizes and dudes were camping since whenever.
Champs STOPPED giving out raffle tickets at 5pm and i was in the store at 5:09. 0-2 so far. Its whatever tho. Ive had OGs, 01s, CDPs in multiples in my life so Im not gonna die at the moment. Ill cop for about 275-300 after the market floods with these :lol:

WELL MY 10.5 TICKET HAS BEEN ACQUIRED FOR THESE AT HOH GALLERIA.

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LINE LIKE THE ONE I SAW AT GALLERIA HOH YESTERDAY. IT WAS LIKE MOSES AND EXODUS. AROUND 500 PEOPLE AT THE HOH AND 200 PEOPLE FOR THE CHAMPS.

JUST GRABBING 2 MORE PAIRS OFF NDC ON FRIDAY AND CALLING IT A YEAR.

FTL was said to be giving out tickets at 5pm. I thought they were raffle tickets but they were actual tickets for sizes and dudes were camping since whenever.
Champs STOPPED giving out raffle tickets at 5pm and i was in the store at 5:09. 0-2 so far. Its whatever tho. Ive had OGs, 01s, CDPs in multiples in my life so Im not gonna die at the moment. Ill cop for about 275-300 after the market floods with these :lol:

Did you go to Christina mall???

There were at least three people trying to sell their tickets in line.
Also got a small cameo from a Get Money boy in line who left pretty early when he saw the line.

HAHA, THE GET MONEY BOYS CAME TO THE HOH GALLERIA AND WERE TRYING TO USE THEIR NAME TO GET INTO THE FRONT OF THE LINE.

DIDN'T WORK.

Damb I honestly don't know if I will be able to get these or not the hypebeasts and resellers are just too much

I'm just trying to get in where I fit in and cop ONE pair. I could give a frogs fat *** what the next man does or gets....

I'm just trying to get in where I fit in and cop ONE pair. I could give a frogs fat *** what the next man does or gets....

Same. Just one for me please. If I somehow get multiple pairs I'm definatly going to give them for retail to the less fortunate. It's Christmas time no reason to try and make a quick buck off people right now

never understood why you would continue to stand in like if there are 30 , 40 or 50 people in front of you

Ya'll get your panties in a bunch about the most trivial ****
laugh.gif
Realest post I've seen the past few pages.

This thread is comedic gold.  My only addition for the next few days will be this...

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Sit back and laugh at what the emotions that these releases bring out in grown men.

Last edited:

Did you go to Christina mall???

yup. Champs is doing raffles today until 5 also. Im at work and dont feel like driving there either. i know your from there tho if you didnt get a chance to go yesterday.
it was funny because i was there getting the raptor VIIs on the 1st release and the manager at FTL was like, you really should come here to get your XIs like there was gonnna be a ton to go around :smh:

Last edited:
Good thing one of the chicks I dig down works at footlocker.. She let me know my size 11 is safe
Lucky you. I don't know where I will be able to get a pair from. I'm still heated at the fact the mall screwed me over. My only chance is Jimmy Jazz or online some where.

How much do you think resell prices will be for these right after release? I'm thinking $325-$350?

Hypebeasts will be everywhere .....if I can't get these online it will just give me another reason to get a 01 pair

Back
Top Bottom