Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This whole thread=

I failed at Stealth Foamposites cuz I didnt do my HW & I failed at todays tickets cuz FT screwed me over by releasing them early...I'm not even gonna atempt online. Its either the raffles at FNL & Champs, or the Mom/Pop stores over here or I'm SOL

So my nephew came up with tickets with the help of his baby momma and her friends. Was able to get all the sizes I needed.

Just as like last year, I will be looking out for service members.

Last edited:
you should have an easier time since u rock 14
Yeah man forsure. If I was trying to get them myself I would've scored a pair through raffle or rsvp. But I'll be on a plane to Asia when they drop online in the states. So my gameplan is different this time around 
frown.gif

couldnt do nothing but smfh as i entered that stupid raffle at footlocker... im not going around entering multiple tix either id just rather try online... if not... F it... over all this BS

-Rant lol

this has been amazing. previous 11s were not this hard to get...and some people said this was going to be easy cause they made "a lot of them". unless you're in houston for the ASG...
these shoes have never been easy to cop since 96'

looking at some of these pics is crazy

in my city Jordans are not hard to cop at all

now LeBrons is a wholeeeeeeee different story

Some Of Yall Dudes And This Thread Are TOOOO MUCH!!!!! :smh:

Cat Posting Pics Of 10K Like He's Hurting Feelings Or Somehow Proving A Point :lol:

"That's Lunch Money... ***** We Smoke That"
:pimp:

Last edited:
refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh
Guys, don't forget. It has to be in that EXACT same order, in order for you to cop. 
Exactly how I've felt for the last few pages. 

Annnnnnd I'll be at Roosevelt Field today for the Bred 11 ticket. Then wednesday outside Macy*s bottom parking lot for another store at Roosevelt as well. 

Back
Top Bottom