Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, getting hungry here, and don't want to leave my computer.... hope NTSF don't wait till 6pm to tweet out the # like the cool grey last week

NT Chi is my second choice, got in around 25 seconds, not too worried. still waiting for MOA, need to win that one :nerd:

For thos who missed it yesterday it got knocked way down the pages already. Here are some pics I took of a release day pair and compare to a DS 01 pair. Enjoy fellas. good luck.

Got 1 of my pairs in from Sneakerpost today. Here's a pic. Got some comparison pics to a DS pair of 01s coming soon.

Here's a few comparison photos to a DS 01 pair for those interested:
2012 on the left vs 2001 on the right

2001 on the left vs 2012 on the right

Amazing

Man this is too much. The Jordan game is not fun anymore. If I dont get either THUNDERS or BREDS, Im done. Gonna continue to sell my shoes on ebay until Im I have at least 10 of my favorite pairs in my closet. Made $1,000 last week on 5 pairs. Thats some good change, especially on Christmas. Good luck to all.

Man this is too much. The Jordan game is not fun anymore. If I dont get either THUNDERS or BREDS, Im done. Gonna continue to sell my shoes on ebay until Im I have at least 10 of my favorite pairs in my closet. Made $1,000 last week on 5 pairs. Thats some good change, especially on Christmas. Good luck to all.
nice avatar bro!

whoever seriously doesn't know who Tinker is knows nothing about the culture of J's and are straight beasts who doesn't deserve to be wearing j's. Thanks for making the shoe game the ridiculousness it is now....

In those pics the 2012 looks pretty similar to the 2001 version, although it looks slightly taller. Maybe different sizes or just the angle though.

I was in to NT Chicago in seconds of seeing it. Don't know how anyone can claim 2 seconds or 15 seconds or whatever when you don't truly know when it went live. Even refreshing constantly it may not be instantaneous. Fingers crossed, but still have my NTSF one to go if that failed.

That is true...I was on auto refresh every 2 seconds and when I saw the post the tweet already said 1minute so its not instantaneous thats for sure. All I know is it took me

for any of those that have checked out via paypal on NDC, how reliable is it? and does the cart hold system work even if you are checking out via paypal? ive only checked out in the past with CC so I wanna use some paypal funds.. thanks in advance 

You guys don't do enough research. FNL employee raffle winners get their shoes shipped to them. They have a week to decide if they want them and their stock is separate from the RSVP and online stock.

bay area folks, serramonte posted the winning numbers under the events page.
i didnt bring my tickets to work so i have no idea if i won :lol:

i didnt win, but based on the numbers of the raffles from the 1st winner to the last it is a different of 75,189. first number is 573594 and the last is 648,783...so i dont know how exactly they were giving out tickets, but OMG that is a lot...bay hype is unreal

I didn't enter the FA one since the line was long by the time i was done with HOH. How come the numbers are so close together? Looks like they didn't mix up all the tickets and just grabbed a handful that's on top of the pile. They got more than 240 pairs, HOH probably got around 500 pairs.

Hell yeah man... this crap is getting out of hand now.

Just for a chance to buy sneakers not even a definite just chance :smh:

Buying sneakers shouldn't be this much trouble.

How Nike isn't making the type of money that Apple does with all of the sneakers they sell is beyond me.

In those pics the 2012 looks pretty similar to the 2001 version, although it looks slightly taller. Maybe different sizes or just the angle though.

It is a bit taller and the heel cup is not as wide. It fits a bit different though. In my 01 I am an 11.5 and in the 2012 I am a solid 12 and yet they feel exactly the same.

Didn't get the notification on my phone at all. But I kept refreshing the page and I did it within 15 seconds tops.

Back
Top Bottom