Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

bay area folks, serramonte posted the winning numbers under the events page.
i didnt bring my tickets to work so i have no idea if i won :lol:

i didnt win, but based on the numbers of the raffles from the 1st winner to the last it is a different of 75,189. first number is 573594 and the last is 648,783...so i dont know how exactly they were giving out tickets, but OMG that is a lot...bay hype is unreal

LOL just got my first "warning" I thought I wasn't being foul I guess they don't like when you curse but put ***** instead of a letter.... All you guys that put worse stuff than that see you later!

this is what ill be playing when i get my pair...

forget that. id be too happy and pumped. be rocking this 

at the rate this thread is growing, my prediction is 1400+ pages just before release date.

any takers?
:smokin

Last edited:
I'm in the holiday spirit. willing to help people rsvp just do be nice pm me I might just help you out if possible...

this is going to be a fun thread going forward

Last edited:
NTChiago is a go!! #RetroXI

For some reason my DM on my app didn't work. Got that error that they're not following me.

But got two in from my text and desktop within 10 seconds.

Bred 4s worked for me in 20 seconds so hope this goes good.

From the looks of it, I'm gonna guess all RSVPs are gonna be around 3.

I was in to NT Chicago in seconds of seeing it. Don't know how anyone can claim 2 seconds or 15 seconds or whatever when you don't truly know when it went live. Even refreshing constantly it may not be instantaneous. Fingers crossed, but still have my NTSF one to go if that failed.

For thos who missed it yesterday it got knocked way down the pages already. Here are some pics I took of a release day pair and compare to a DS 01 pair. Enjoy fellas. good luck.

Got 1 of my pairs in from Sneakerpost today. Here's a pic. Got some comparison pics to a DS pair of 01s coming soon.

Here's a few comparison photos to a DS 01 pair for those interested:
2012 on the left vs 2001 on the right

2001 on the left vs 2012 on the right

I just called the FL where I won the draft, and the manager said RSVP confirmation is as good as a guaranteed ticket. No FCFS, or standing in line for RSVP. You get the size you won. Anyone with doubts should call your store and find out the policy there.

When I got a ticket for blk/cement 4s, I walked into FA around 9 showed my ID, they checked the list then brought my pair out with a sticky that had my name on it. SHould be the same procedure.

for any of those that have checked out via paypal on NDC, how reliable is it? and does the cart hold system work even if you are checking out via paypal? ive only checked out in the past with CC so I wanna use some paypal funds.. thanks in advance 

Got my in at Nike Chicago within 25 seconds for a Size 12... Hope that's good enough... Good luck to all!!!

Back
Top Bottom