Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

2 more on deck we str8

Last edited:
0 for 2 at NTLA and NTSM. Their tweets should really say:
@NikeSantaMonica All DM's have been sent for the Air Jordan 11 Retro #RSVP. Only OUR FRIENDS & FAMILY can participate in this launch.

the real tragedy in this story is..how is this kid 16 years and hes a freshman. he needed to focus more on school than jordans
Something sounds fishy about this whole story... who lets someone you don't know into your home to sell you something offline or CLIST?  An arguement erupted....Either the seller was trying to sell fakes which are real Hot this time of the season and the buyer gave him money and after inspecting the shoes wanted his money back....or the seller showed up and wanted more money...either way it sounds fishy.... who meets a random someone at a neighbors house you would have thought the neighbor woulda been strapped since its HIS house... coulda just been a setup...

I am a total 0 for 6 with twitter RSVP since they have being doing this. I DM within seconds each time and with the correct info.  Can someone verify if they go by who DM's first or do they take all DM's and put them in a lottery for random selection??

I am a total 0 for 6 with twitter RSVP since they have being doing this. I DM within seconds each time and with the correct info.  Can someone verify if they go by who DM's first or do they take all DM's and put them in a lottery for random selection??
Which Nike are you trying for? 

its supposed to be first come first serve. but its probably of when they get them, sometimes tweets take time to go all the way through

My bro is gonna be looking for a pair, anybody know what the reseller prices will be?
probably 300-400

might want to jump on it now or early tomorrow morning because people who cant cop will try to order them from ebay tomorrow

Between $250-$300 or more, you might get lucky and find them cheaper them that but I doubt it :smh:

I've seen pairs go locally for $260 already. Seems like there are a ton of pairs out there and many have locked in multiples so the market will be flooded. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones...didn't win raffle, FNL draft or twitter RSVP. Completely struck out so far, but crossing my fingers I'll get lucky online tomorrow.

Why do you guys let Nike bend you over like this? You do know this is the 4th time these shoes have retro'd right? SMH. You guys are way too hyped.

Why do you guys let Nike bend you over like this? You do know this is the 4th time these shoes have retro'd right? SMH. You guys are way too hyped.
THIS

k.

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

Question for everyone, and if the Eastbay rep can help out here.. Ive order a few retro jordan's on Eastbay, and a few times didnt have any luck. I put the shoes in my cart and it gives me to "wait listed" i think is what it says. So it gives me a time on when im expected to check out by. Once i waited 2 hours only to have it say my size was no longer aval. is it better to refresh at that point and keep trying to add them to the cart, or to wait out the time it says? TIA

Answer me this. If I stick up a joka for their pair 2morrow BUT I give them the $200 bucks for them, is that considered robbery???
eyes.gif

Question for everyone, and if the Eastbay rep can help out here.. Ive order a few retro jordan's on Eastbay, and a few times didnt have any luck. I put the shoes in my cart and it gives me to "wait listed" i think is what it says. So it gives me a time on when im expected to check out by. Once i waited 2 hours only to have it say my size was no longer aval. is it better to refresh at that point and keep trying to add them to the cart, or to wait out the time it says? TIA

it wouldnt matter... you can try to open a new window and checkout and itll still give you the timer.

my recent luck with Eastbay has been the dang on item says "Adding item to cart..." and never gets added. Had me like :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom