Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'll have my Uzi in da whip just to be safe. :D

Last edited:
I was able to get a RSVP at Mercer.  Interestingly enough it said I reserved a shoe size while the other RSVPs just say a spot in line. 
I just realized this. It used to be something like "  you have reserved a pair of the #hashtag size 10. The launch will be 10am-Noon on 12/15/12. ID is required.

Now its "  you have a spot in line for the  #hashtag. The launch will be 8am-6pm on 12/21. ID is required." 

Weird, does that mean I am NOT guaranteed  my size?  I'm lost. 
bring someone with you to carry that 2nd pair, or do what I did
Go get a bag at Sears or something, and just put your footlocker bag inside it
laugh.gif
Yeah this is actually a good idea. 

Yeah this is actually a good idea. 
[/quote]

I do this when I get kicks at the mall, I don't think this would work well for NikeTowns or Boutiques however

Last edited:
if you didn;t get a size back you're good, you requested your size and they'll write it down as is.

I did however get a DM back with a completely different name lol, so when I go i'll have to show them my DM request and the response I received.

^ if you got a dm back your good. They have a list with the names and sizes. My dm on the DB 9 didn't Gabe my size on it, once I got there they pulled my pair in my size for me.

if you didn;t get a size back you're good, you requested your size and they'll write it down as is.
I did however get a DM back with a completely different name lol, so when I go i'll have to show them my DM request and the response I received.
WHAT?! hahaahhaahaha 
roll.gif
 They're gunna break your balls man, don't give in. Make it appoint that it was THEIR error, not yours. 

Nike Chicago says "You have a spot in Line for the RetroXI. The launch will be 8am-5pm on 12/21/12. ID Is required. Most likely it's a guaranteed pair, Especially since it's an 9 hour window to pick up shoes.

Called NTNY last night and told the lady what the RSVP confirmation said and she said that I'm good to go... when in doubt, call em up

Called NTNY last night and told the lady what the RSVP confirmation said and she said that I'm good to go... when in doubt, call em up

Hopefully it's not that hectic here in Tally. Most of the college students are gone and the local mall doesn't allow people to campout.

Good to know.  I was super lucky and got 3 RSVPS (NTNY, Mercer and Boston --where my families from and in my sister's name). 

One to rock, one to stock, and one to trade for some other heat.  With that said will still try online as Boston has no tax on these so would prefer to have it shipped there instead of getting @#$#@ed with NYC taxes. 

WHAT?! hahaahhaahaha :rofl:  They're gunna break your balls man, don't give in. Make it appoint that it was THEIR error, not yours. 
Yea man this happened to me at NikeDC but they were pretty cool about it. I only had one thing go wrong at NikeDC. My girl and I got a RSVP for the breds 4s and when I get there they have my pair but my girls pair (who she was getting for my my line brother) wasn't available. They said they messed up the inventory. So in return they held a bred 11. Thank god cause I didn't get through the rsvp with that weird looking # especially while driving and doing it from my iPhone.

Jimmy Jazz just tweeted this under #Throwbackthursday lol this is my shiiiiiiiiit

Oh the point of this post was because I got excited when I saw their tweet cause I thought it was gunna be important info. 

Last edited:
the real tragedy in this story is..how is this kid 16 years and hes a freshman. he needed to focus more on school than jordans

No troll, but you weren't concerned with having the "latest" when you were younger? I always teenagers were much more impressionable than adults.

I called local HOH and the gril said that I had to show up to pick up my Thunders. I also asked about the Breds and She said that after 6pm they will release the airs that had not been picked up. What is funny is that she said people cant line up... We all know people will be there in the morning waiting for that one pair.

Back
Top Bottom