Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nike Chicago says "You have a spot in Line for the RetroXI. The launch will be 8am-5pm on 12/21/12. ID Is required. Most likely it's a guaranteed pair, Especially since it's an 9 hour window to pick up shoes.

its guaranteed

they wont/cant sell unclaimed pairs until the next day

I'm planning on walking right out of Nike CHI and straight into a cab to head back to the crib.
You can never be too safe but luckily NTChi is in the heart of Michigan ave. You go there in the afternoon its filled w/ rich old ladies in big fur coats.

YEP!

Last edited:
I've seen pairs go locally for $260 already. Seems like there are a ton of pairs out there and many have locked in multiples so the market will be flooded. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones...didn't win raffle, FNL draft or twitter RSVP. Completely struck out so far, but crossing my fingers I'll get lucky online tomorrow.

We in the same boat bro :\

No troll, but you weren't concerned with having the "latest" when you were younger? I always teenagers were much more impressionable than adults.
Very true.... as parents these days we have to do all we can to protect our children, by no means am I blaming the parents... but no way does my son go anywhere to meet anyone to buy something that's gonna cost almost 200.00.  I would never let him carry that kinda cash, job or not.  Yeah teenagers sneak out break rules etc. but this tragedy should come as a warning to all youth this Holiday people DO KILL OVER SHOES... It is tragic but Hopefully it helps to save some lives.  RIP.

So GS sizes will be FCFS @ all Nike stores? So....ok guessing people are STILL in-line right now, even with the RSVP system.

it wouldnt matter... you can try to open a new window and checkout and itll still give you the timer.
my recent luck with Eastbay has been the dang on item says "Adding item to cart..." and never gets added. Had me like :stoneface:

Okay. That's what I was thinking.. I was heated.. had it in cart and ready to check out, only to get a time, and with about 4 mins left Eastbay tweete they were sold out in my size, and then when the timer was up, said cant' add item to cart... lol..

Answer me this. If I stick up a joka for their pair 2morrow BUT I give them the $200 bucks for them, is that considered robbery???
eyes.gif
  Yeah, try rationalizing that to the Cop putting you in handcuffs and the judge giving you a Felony Charge for Armed Robbery that will follow you the rest of your life, or better yet why risk your own life...some of the most unlikely people pack nowadays take those two bills and add a bill, buy em from online or a reseller.. save your life, someone else's, and save your future.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i wanna get some peoples opinion on this. my bro was able to get a wristband for a size 10.5 in these for me at a local footaction. unfortunately i'm a size 12 so i had him put up a trade listing on craigslist for me. just got a guy back willing to trade a size 12 from the countdown pack for the size 10.5 2012 release straight up. i'm good with that trade but i was wondering what the differences will be between these 2. I wanna look them over side by side closely to make sure i'm not getting stuck with some variants or something. what should i look out for? thanks for the help

Is NDC TLO?

LAUNCH
Prior to the designated launch time, navigate to twitter.com/nikestore to view our feed.

At about 8:00 a.m. ET (5:00 a.m. PT) @NikeStore will tweet a link to the Air Jordan 11 "Black/Red." Clicking the link will route you directly to the product page on nike.com. This release is NOT a Twitter link only (TLO) launch, so it will also be available in the Nike.com New Releases section and by Nike.com product search.

Select your size and quantity then click ADD TO CART. If your size is not available, periodically refresh the page, as another consumer who added your size to their cart may not complete the checkout process, allowing your size to become available again. Follow @NikeStore for inventory/sold out announcements and for more information.

Place your order.

Read more: http://*************.com/forums/OFF...N-SUSPENSION/2:15:1129337/p710/#ixzz2FbotAzT5

i wanna get some peoples opinion on this. my bro was able to get a wristband for a size 10.5 in these for me at a local footaction. unfortunately i'm a size 12 so i had him put up a trade listing on craigslist for me. just got a guy back willing to trade a size 12 from the countdown pack for the size 10.5 2012 release straight up. i'm good with that trade but i was wondering what the differences will be between these 2. I wanna look them over side by side closely to make sure i'm not getting stuck with some variants or something. what should i look out for? thanks for the help

All I know is the 23 on the back peels off easily on those CDP 11...

People say the CDP are bad quality and very uncomfortable. But ive never tried them on so cant comment, but I would ask for some cash...

Very true.... as parents these days we have to do all we can to protect our children, by no means am I blaming the parents... but no way does my son go anywhere to meet anyone to buy something that's gonna cost almost 200.00.  I would never let him carry that kinda cash, job or not.  Yeah teenagers sneak out break rules etc. but this tragedy should come as a warning to all youth this Holiday people DO KILL OVER SHOES... It is tragic but Hopefully it helps to save some lives.  RIP.

Very good point. I think it needs to be stated time and time again for those that are just entering this "game".

RIP to the young man.

Nah, don't trade for the cdp.

Back
Top Bottom