Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so my coworker told me that they changed the policy again and now the 11s are able to get on discount. is that true? or is it just my district?

K. uote name="GrizzlyAnimal" url="/t/332508/official-air-jordan-11-retro-bred-185-12-21-12-raffles-fnl-draft-nt-rsvp-over-8-am-est-release-vol-options-running-out/14340#post_16817826"]i see SP snuck in a extra  $30 for these i swear they where $320 the otherday
[/quote]

Yea man they were 320 and yesterday they pushed em 2 350

TLO = twitter link only? thats what screwed me on the stealth foams. i sat there refreshing the newest releast page for 10 mins :wow: then they were gone

No troll, but you weren't concerned with having the "latest" when you were younger? I always teenagers were much more impressionable than adults.

of course everyone was. but at the same time i always mad sure to do what needed to be done. homeboy was on track to be a 20 yr old senior

and heres another reason FNLs raffle doesnt work: the manager at my local one just texted me and said out of the 225 pairs they got only 120 people got confirmed for a pair...:stoneface:

i wanna get some peoples opinion on this. my bro was able to get a wristband for a size 10.5 in these for me at a local footaction. unfortunately i'm a size 12 so i had him put up a trade listing on craigslist for me. just got a guy back willing to trade a size 12 from the countdown pack for the size 10.5 2012 release straight up. i'm good with that trade but i was wondering what the differences will be between these 2. I wanna look them over side by side closely to make sure i'm not getting stuck with some variants or something. what should i look out for? thanks for the help

H E L L NO.. cdps feel like cardboard chancletas... get the pair, sell it then with that money buy ur size

Yeah, try rationalizing that to the Cop putting you in handcuffs and the judge giving you a Felony Charge for Armed Robbery that will follow you the rest of your life, or better yet why risk your own life...some of the most unlikely people pack nowadays take those two bills and add a bill, buy em from online or a reseller.. save your life, someone else's, and save your future.:nthat:

all u gotta do is tell the cops and the judge YOLO and theyll understand

and heres another reason FNLs raffle doesnt work: the manager at my local one just texted me and said out of the 225 pairs they got only 120 people got confirmed for a pair...:stoneface:

I knew this was going to happen... I bet a lot of the people who got confirmed also won't be making the 2 hours pick up window. 8am-10am. Majority of the people work that time.

Wait what is the problem?

The way I see it, they're giving people who didn't win the raffle a chance to pick up in the morning. Right?

Just got word Lakewood HOH already did their raffle, apparently the employees were on some shady ****( no surprise here) so the store manager called the winners himself on Tuesday...this was my best shot since they had the most pairs out of the stores i got tix from...if anyone can help ya boy out with an 11.5, I'd apprciate it!

I'm just shocked FNL got 225 pairs. 
laugh.gif

the finishline raffle is a good system cause no one can cheat it. only 1 per entry and the pairs that dont get raffled off can be sold for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom