Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my spot's already started getting rowdy last night, and they're 25 deep. its just amazing to me that they would camp over 48 hours for these when the camping started less than 20 hours before RD for the Concords.
I cannot emphasize this enough to everyone here, BE SAFE. I almost got my DB9's stolen from me at NTLA, and I'm just thankful that
A) There was a taxi driver nearby that came out with a phone in his hand
B) The guy wasn't strapped.
Regardless of whether you have a RSVP or not, you not safe until you get to your home with your kicks. Like another dude said before me, there will be shady people lurking in the parking lot, and then you got some lunatics also lurking around with that 12-21-12 business so you already know how that's gonna go. I'll be camping with some homies that are a bit more street smart than I am in case anything happens either tonight or morning of release.
This goes out ESPECIALLY to you guys camping at WSS. Be careful everyone. Both East Coast and West.
Now I really don't want to pickup my pair at NTLA..

NTLA has been pretty scary lately man, be safe.  DB9's was insane.."people were like sardines from far away" 
roll.gif

I've seen pairs go locally for $260 already. Seems like there are a ton of pairs out there and many have locked in multiples so the market will be flooded. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones...didn't win raffle, FNL draft or twitter RSVP. Completely struck out so far, but crossing my fingers I'll get lucky online tomorrow.
i hear ya

it will be a bunch of unhappy people

and heres another reason FNLs raffle doesnt work: the manager at my local one just texted me and said out of the 225 pairs they got only 120 people got confirmed for a pair...:stoneface:

I knew this was going to happen... I bet a lot of the people who got confirmed also won't be making the 2 hours pick up window. 8am-10am. Majority of the people work that time.

thats typical becaue they are still holding pairs for themselves,employees & friends

the finishline raffle is a good system cause no one can cheat it. only 1 per entry and the pairs that dont get raffled off can be sold for everyone else.

If fixed correctly so it runs seamlessly, then yeah - I can see it being an effective system. But this release with it was just :smh:

the finishline raffle is a good system cause no one can cheat it. only 1 per entry and the pairs that dont get raffled off can be sold for everyone else.
It was not a good system, they messed up on ALL of their links and so many people who were active WC members didn't even get an email to sign up for the draft, lots of frustration.  

I'm sure it won't just stop their either, I have a feeling when I go to pick up my fair at my local FNL there's gonna be more unorganized problems. 
tired.gif

You almost got PUNKED for your shoes, not robbed.

RSVPs are packed. Mingle for a bit, follow a group (cause theres always that reseller family there) and have tunnel vision straight to your whip. Ignore "sneaker heads" wanting to chop it up. 

If you have a gun, merry christmas. If you trying to take them without a weapon, GOOD NIGHT.

I ain't trying to scare nobody man but I just wanna inform peeps here so they stay cautious. I just PMed someone the details of my incident and we'll be calling them in the AM to increase police presence there.

Local villa at bout 10:45 this morning. People been camping since last night for tickets at noon. To cold for all that.

Only a matter of time before it's multiple emails, multiple accounts, multiple entries to multiples stores

There's always a shortcut

Dudes had fiends standing in line for them at the villa I just came back from :smh: :rofl:. They did help time go by a little quicker due to all the :lol: material that they delivered.

[quote namMe="djgtekfrmsanjo" url="/t/332508/official-air-jordan-11-retro-bred-185-12-21-12-raffles-fnl-draft-nt-rsvp-over-8-am-est-release-vol-options-running-out/14400#post_16817985"]smh at me setting the dvr for all the local news shows on friday... hope to catch a glimpse of the hype around the us lol[/quote]

Looking at the pics on instagram of these fools camping out in the cold with sad sorry looks on their face. Not that serious man

Wait what is the problem?
The way I see it, they're giving people who didn't win the raffle a chance to pick up in the morning. Right?

true, thats why he texted me to let me know that he would hold me down. but its still gonna be chaos at the store because of all the Youngpapis that will inevitably show up...

Back
Top Bottom