Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my wife is helping me double up at NT - thinking cab it and have 1 person get cab before other comes out with shoes. i dont want any trouble over some sneakers lol

LOL folks getting Paranoid you probably shouldnt be out there if you feel that way

Last edited:
Yup and I couldn't even load their webpage completely..

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that we're not facing traffic problems like we did with the Concords last year here on NT? Yuck Fuku. :nthat:
It got kind of crazy yesterday with everyone posting every second for the RSVP, which lead to weird double posts and some delay for them to show up. Still not as bad as yuku ghost pages though. Those were really annoying.
Yup and I couldn't even load their webpage completely..

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that we're not facing traffic problems like we did with the Concords last year here on NT? Yuck Fuku. :nthat:
It got kind of crazy yesterday with everyone posting every second for the RSVP, which lead to weird double posts and some delay for them to show up. Still not as bad as yuku ghost pages though. Those were really annoying.

I don't miss that at all! People posting nonsense just to get the latest page.

i hear ya

it will be a bunch of unhappy people
No cheap options here in the H.  People are trying to sell tickets...(yes the tickets) for GS sizes for 160.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
.  And You can't get a pair of mens sizes for no less than 350 on CLIST.  I think we may think the market is flooded, but many of us are doubling and tripling up for our closets... not to resell.   Although the retro 1's drop the 5th... nothing really to get excited about even when the 26th of Jan.  rolls around with the fire red 5's.  Interested in what stores are gonna do with unclaimed pairs....and a MOB that know they have em...

Last edited:
I've responded to all PM's. Guys just call NTLA or SM if enough people call concerning safety they'll have extra security esp. After the motorboat Jones incident

I see ppl haven't learned about ordering from UK sites.
Whats to learn?

Last year with the concords end helped me out lots. I actually had them as my backup plan and have been exchanging emails with their service rep. They will drop a little earlier on that site so for all heads looking overseas - look around 4pm on end (make sure its the uk site).

I rather have her unboxing her shirt than the Breds.

and

laugh.gif
 at the paranoia. ESPECIALLY AT SM?  Theres cops around every nook and cranny of that joint.

If you're scared you really shouldn't be copping. If you're at the mall camping or at WSS then I agree on safety issues but these are NTs!

It was an unloaded gun and he was protecting himself. He probably forgot it was on him.

Go to any L.A. Wss right now and I guarantee you theres 2-3 people with straps on them

I see ppl haven't learned about ordering from UK sites.
Whats to learn?

Last year with the concords end helped me out lots. I actually had them as my backup plan and have been exchanging emails with their service rep. They will drop a little earlier on that site so for all heads looking overseas - look around 4pm on end (make sure its the uk site).

Smh these newcomers are gonna be leaching off sites kept in the dark .
sigh

Back
Top Bottom