Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Does anyone have a list of the UK websites that are selling the Bred's?

Joined Today at 6:08 am

called my local finishline to confirm my "DRAFT CONFIRMATION". the manager recieved an email from HQ with all the names that got chosen.. he read my information and guarenteed mine until 10am..

i wanna get some peoples opinion on this. my bro was able to get a wristband for a size 10.5 in these for me at a local footaction. unfortunately i'm a size 12 so i had him put up a trade listing on craigslist for me. just got a guy back willing to trade a size 12 from the countdown pack for the size 10.5 2012 release straight up. i'm good with that trade but i was wondering what the differences will be between these 2. I wanna look them over side by side closely to make sure i'm not getting stuck with some variants or something. what should i look out for? thanks for the help

H E L L NO.. cdps feel like cardboard chancletas... get the pair, sell it then with that money buy ur size

lmaoooooooooooo :rofl:

1st off- People have known about these "secret Euro sites" for some time.... Some guy posted a mega list of like EVERY SINGLE ONE.... This thread is meant to help everybody get their pair.... I do feel this forum should be locked for members only to keep the lurkers in the dark. Also should have an approval process like back in the day because these noobs are out of control!!!!!

Nobody is saying the euro sites are a secret anymore. But think about how many new lurkers are on this thread. Y

I rather have her unboxing her shirt than the Breds.

and

:lol:  at the paranoia. ESPECIALLY AT SM?  Theres cops around every nook and cranny of that joint.

If you're scared you really shouldn't be copping. If you're at the mall camping or at WSS then I agree on safety issues but these are NTs!

It was an unloaded gun and he was protecting himself. He probably forgot it was on him.

Go to any L.A. Wss right now and I guarantee you theres 2-3 people with straps on them
Just taking extra precautions because of how chaotic XI releases can be.. as well has how stupid and reckless people can be. I've never had problems before, but you never know. You shouldn't be bagging on people that are a little worried especially with what went down at the DB9 release. I mean homeboy almost got robbed for his shoes in the heart of Beverly Hills. BEVERLY HILLS.

DBs were only available at Niketowns though. These will be EVERYWHERE! I'm sure the goons are gonna wanna stay closer to home this go around.

At the end of the day you just have to ask yourself one question. What would the Get Money Boyz do?

Just taking extra precautions because of how chaotic XI releases can be.. as well has how stupid and reckless people can be. I've never had problems before, but you never know. You shouldn't be bagging on people that are a little worried especially with what went down at the DB9 release. I mean homeboy almost got robbed for his shoes in the heart of Beverly Hills. BEVERLY HILLS.
That's all speculation. Only thing for sure was someone had a gun on them. OOOOO. 

Some of you are too sheltered and need to brush up on your street smarts.

NTBH is right smack in front of the most expensive zip code in L.A. There's a cop on every corner.

Go out on Wilshire. I've never heard of anything shady going on outside of NTLA. Most of the drama occurs inside.

Yall causing more ruckus and getting people paranoid. Swearing its a NTWatts or NTCompton (off imperial) not NTCompton bordering Lynwood.

1st off- People have known about these "secret Euro sites" for some time.... Some guy posted a mega list of like EVERY SINGLE ONE.... This thread is meant to help everybody get their pair.... I do feel this forum should be locked for members only to keep the lurkers in the dark. Also should have an approval process like back in the day because these noobs are out of control!!!!!

Nobody is saying the euro sites are a secret anymore. But think about how many new lurkers are on this thread. Y

2 Posts. Joined Today at 6:08 am

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

no & no
jordans will be excluded from the disco ...no point in giving out false hope to anyone

You're wrong. They work for CG 9's and everything else.

no im not, keep that code on deck & try it i can almost guarantee when you figure out it doesnt wk your sz will be gone

new faces & people pulling "facts" out thier *** will make some people miss the only chance they have

Last edited:

Nobody is saying the euro sites are a secret anymore. But think about how many new lurkers are on this thread. You can tell by the inquiries that people still havent heard of many of them. It's undeniable that its become harder to cop from those sites since the concord release. Each time someone mentions it more lurkers find out, since not all of them were around 50 pages ago ( or whatever it was)when it was first mentioned. So yes, despite what a few ppl have said, these spots are indeed getting blown up.

Because of that, I agree that this thread should be locked to members only. Im down to help other members, not lurkers.

Back
Top Bottom