Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was lucky enough to secure a pair in the FNL DRAFT, according to the FNL manager at the store i'm picking up at... BUT, I'm also smack in the middle of a BLIZZARD right now. It's gonna take all i have to get there in the morning. I had planned on copping (or trying to) online before I went to get my Draft pair, but looks like i'ma have to just bank on getting to the FNL, which is 70miles away hahaha. If I'm doing good on time, I'll pull over and mobile copp.. Mad respect to snow plows, help a brother out, please :smokin
Good luck fellas... This is a release for the ages.
Grabbing the Concords last year was cake (for me), compared to this one.
After this I'm "Retiring"... Until the Air Force Max (blk/silver)

Just got a call from Champs I won the raffle for my pair :D

Now to try for a second :smokin

Last edited:
The feeling of knowing you don't have to wake up before 8 am and actually sleep in, while having 2 pairs garuanteed. Nothing tops that :smokin :smokin

Smh these newcomers are gonna be leaching off sites kept in the dark .
sigh
1st off- People have known about these "secret Euro sites" for some time.... Some guy posted a mega list of like EVERY SINGLE ONE.... This thread is meant to help everybody get their pair.... I do feel this forum should be locked for members only to keep the lurkers in the dark. Also should have an approval process like back in the day because these noobs are out of control!!!!!

I see ppl haven't learned about ordering from UK sites.

I got 3 pairs of concords last year from 3 different euro sites EARLY all with no issues at all. Last year sites were dropping them 2-3 weeks early before release date then shipping on release date. No issue or problems at all

1st off- People have known about these "secret Euro sites" for some time.... Some guy posted a mega list of like EVERY SINGLE ONE.... This thread is meant to help everybody get their pair.... I do feel this forum should be locked for members only to keep the lurkers in the dark. Also should have an approval process like back in the day because these noobs are out of control!!!!!

Bruh , That's what im implying .
It aint fair to have a person that just registered solely for the purpose of this release , to stroll in this thread and peep .
Just my 0.02 tho

I rather have her unboxing her shirt than the Breds.

and

:lol:  at the paranoia. ESPECIALLY AT SM?  Theres cops around every nook and cranny of that joint.

If you're scared you really shouldn't be copping. If you're at the mall camping or at WSS then I agree on safety issues but these are NTs!

It was an unloaded gun and he was protecting himself. He probably forgot it was on him.

Go to any L.A. Wss right now and I guarantee you theres 2-3 people with straps on them

This is sadly true

I rather have her unboxing her shirt than the Breds.

and

laugh.gif
 at the paranoia. ESPECIALLY AT SM?  Theres cops around every nook and cranny of that joint.

If you're scared you really shouldn't be copping. If you're at the mall camping or at WSS then I agree on safety issues but these are NTs!

It was an unloaded gun and he was protecting himself. He probably forgot it was on him.

Go to any L.A. Wss right now and I guarantee you theres 2-3 people with straps on them
Just taking extra precautions because of how chaotic XI releases can be.. as well has how stupid and reckless people can be. I've never had problems before, but you never know. You shouldn't be bagging on people that are a little worried especially with what went down at the DB9 release. I mean homeboy almost got robbed for his shoes in the heart of Beverly Hills. BEVERLY HILLS.

I agree but there is many reasons why they cant do that. 

Back
Top Bottom