Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nobody is saying the euro sites are a secret anymore. But think about how many new lurkers are on this thread. You can tell by the inquiries that people still havent heard of many of them. It's undeniable that its become harder to cop from those sites since the concord release. Each time someone mentions it more lurkers find out, since not all of them were around 50 pages ago ( or whatever it was)when it was first mentioned. So yes, despite what a few ppl have said, these spots are indeed getting blown up.
Because of that, I agree that this thread should be locked to members only. Im down to help other members, not lurkers.
This

Nobody is saying the euro sites are a secret anymore. But think about how many new lurkers are on this thread. You can tell by the inquiries that people still havent heard of many of them. It's undeniable that its become harder to cop from those sites since the concord release. Each time someone mentions it more lurkers find out, since not all of them were around 50 pages ago ( or whatever it was)when it was first mentioned. So yes, despite what a few ppl have said, these spots are indeed getting blown up.

Because of that, I agree that this thread should be locked to members only. Im down to help other members, not lurkers.

This

Can we ban this fool from this thread?? Mods please?

dude has 116 post & 100+ of them are prbly him just trolling

Last edited:
^ ColdCity,

Whats good bro? I havent seen you going this hard in a thread since the Banned 1s haha...You locked in on these?

no im not, keep that code on deck & try it i can almost guarantee when you figure out it doesnt wk your sz will be gone
new faces & people pulling "facts" out thier *** will make some people miss the only chance they have

no im not, keep that code on deck & try it i can almost guarantee when you figure out it doesnt wk your sz will be gone
new faces & people pulling "facts" out thier *** will make some people miss the only chance they have

Too bad I already have mines on lock. Who said they are pulling out "facts"? Just because you been on a forum means you know it all lmao? Y'all kill me with that.

You said, "Jordan's, are excluded from the discount." Which is 100% false because I just checked out the CG 9's like I said. Glad you're happy about your rep in a forum lol.

Last edited:
That's all speculation. Only thing for sure was someone had a gun on them. OOOOO. 

Some of you are too sheltered and need to brush up on your street smarts.

NTBH is right smack in front of the most expensive zip code in L.A. There's a cop on every corner.

Go out on Wilshire. I've never heard of anything shady going on outside of NTLA. Most of the drama occurs inside.

Yall causing more ruckus and getting people paranoid. Swearing its a NTWatts or NTCompton (off imperial) not NTCompton bordering Lynwood.
sneakerocity's story has nothing to do with the person who allegedly had a gun on them. Stop acting like it's not a serious problem to you just because you grew up in the hood. Just because some of us aren't about that life doesn't mean we're sheltered lol

The thought of somebody coming up from behind me to swoop my shoes after picking up in Beverly Hills barely crosses my mind because I always felt comfortable there. Picked up my BCIVs from there and wasn't really worried at all while walking around with a NT bag in my hand.. although I might have held it a little tighter than usual lol.

I'm sure I'll be good this Friday, but you never know with all this hype and the world ending haha

Last edited:
I guess nobody read the last two sentences of my post:
1.) We should lock the forums so only members can view it....
2.) We should bring back the approval process because NOOBS are too out of control....

From one oldhead to another, I whole-heartily agree with this. I bet majority of people in this thread dont even remember the whole approval process and waiting to be allowed to become a member. :rolleyes

sneakerocity's story has nothing to do with the person who allegedly had a gun on them. Stop acting like it's not a serious problem to you just because you grew up in the hood. Just because some of us aren't about that life doesn't mean we're sheltered lol

The thought of somebody coming up from behind me to swoop my shoes after picking up in Beverly Hills barely crosses my mind because I always felt comfortable there. Picked up my BCIVs from there and wasn't really worried at all while walking around with a NT bag in my hand.. although I might have held it a little tighter than usual lol.
Just be safe out there man, like the other dude said there's gonna be more police and I'm sure there will be.

Don't want to hear about something tragic on KTLA.

Last edited:
Yeah, I will be. Same goes to everyone else, regardless of where you're picking up. I'll just leave it at that and move on with the thread.

^ ColdCity,

Whats good bro? I havent seen you going this hard in a thread since the Banned 1s haha...You locked in on these?

yeah just trying to stop any misinformation i see because seconds are very precious when trying to order & inputing a code thats excluded/wont wk can make you miss your pair(s)/sz easily & then they will come back here & cry about it & say "xyz said it would wk & i missed out can anyone sell me a pair for retail & shipping?"

hoping to double up

Last edited:

I'm sure I'll be good this Friday, but you never know with all this hype and the world ending haha
It's not a serious problem at NTLA or NTSM. I already said other spots, yes, the concern is there.

You are sheltered if you think twice about going to pick up a pair there. I dont believe someone almost got took for their DBs. The only fact is the dude IN LINE FOR MBs had a pistol. 

Quit having others questioning going to their local NTs due to paranoia.

Too bad I already have mines on lock. Who said they are pulling out "facts"? Just because you been on a forum means you know it all lmao? Y'all kill me with that.
You said, "Jordan's, are excluded from the discount." Which is 100% false because I just checked out the CG 9's like I said. Glad you're happy about your rep in a forum lol.
"The earlybird offer excludes Air Jordan XI retro, Thunder and Adidas Consortium as well as any SS13 items"

Back
Top Bottom