Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I know the employees were mad. It was like a 6-8 hr window for DMs to finally be sent. Late hours for employees.

I haven't even hit 100 posts and I will say this, I cop almost every release religiously and give out as much info to those trying to buy for themselves. But for resellers who come through here after making the account 20 minutes ago to lurk, you get's NO info from me. And I got a LIST of sites in my Chrome bookmarks for those of you who actually want a chance to cop for yourself.

Good luck to everybody, mine should be in the doorstep by next Wednesday like clockwork :pimp:

dude the cg ixs have been there since the friday before rd they pulled them from the exclusion to get the last sizes moved... so im sorry i should have said they are excluded for rd & preorder jordans smh
If youve been here you would know that coldcity does know what the hell hes talking about & when i dont im quiet so i can learn
EDIT
THANK YOU
Where in any of my post did I say the promo code was for new releases? I quoted what you said about Jordan's will be excluded from the discount. Read. Yeah, you should be more specific when saying some ish like that. You aren't proving anything lol.

You happy you was here last year and got 11,505 posts? Pathetic to me. So, if you feel you special for being known on a sneaker forum, more props to you bro.

dude the cg ixs have been there since the friday before rd they pulled them from the exclusion to get the last sizes moved... so im sorry i should have said they are excluded for rd
Where in any of my post did I say the promo code was for new releases? I quoted what you said about Jordan's will be excluded from the discount. Read. Yeah, you should be more specific when saying some ish like that. You aren't proving anything lol.

You happy you was here last year and got 11,505 posts? Pathetic to me. So, if you feel you special for being known on a sneaker forum, more props to you bro.

dude ive been here for over 4 years this is at least my third sn...pc means nothing when you are in s&t & music going back & forth with someone... not even counting 4 tan

plz JOMD there is no room for you

Last edited:
Lurkers most of the time are adopted. I mean don't they shelters give them free shoes? Why would they want those shoes? I mean your shelter gives you them shoes fam. Stop being like that, and appreciate what them shelters did for yall, i mean yo parents ain't want y'all, the shelters took yall and gave yall free shoes and this is how you repay them?

But on a serious note, anybody knows if they really made more shoes than the concords release this time?
I mean I called some footlockers and two of them told me they were only receiving six pairs!!!

Last edited:
keep your eyes peeled for alot of these today :nerd: and play nice everyone....

Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk (230)
Soleheaven.com 00:00 gmt 21st
Shelta.eu (230)
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com
Jdsports.co.uk

dude ive been here for over 4 years this is at least my third sn...pc means nothing when you are in s&t & music going back & forth with someone
plz JOMD there is no room for you
Doesn't matter. You just got this sn in 2011 w/ 11,505 posts smh. Bottom line, you proved nothing. What I said was truth, your fault for not elaborating and just saying, Jordan's in general. 

I haven't even hit 100 posts and I will say this, I cop almost every release religiously and give out as much info to those trying to buy for themselves. But for resellers who come through here after making the account 20 minutes ago to lurk, you get's NO info from me. And I got a LIST of sites in my Chrome bookmarks for those of you who actually want a chance to cop for yourself.
Good luck to everybody, mine should be in the doorstep by next Wednesday like clockwork
pimp.gif
What he said. Preach. Once again this should be an easy cop in NYC. All these stores selling them; Man listen!

dude ive been here for over 4 years this is at least my third sn...pc means nothing when you are in s
Doesn't matter. You just got this sn in 2011 w/ 11,505 posts smh. Bottom line, you proved nothing. What I said was truth, your fault for not elaborating and just saying, Jordan's in general. 

did you just pump your fist ala tiger like you just did something good buy pointing out i missed a WORD..

you are still missing the fact that the info was wrong & someone who sees it would prbly take it as FACT & possibly miss out on the only chance they have

the damn code wouldnt wk BOTTOM LINE

edit
let me not get banned or suspended

ill leave it at JOMD my chick has it covered no more stans needed lil guy

Last edited:
That list isn't really useful at all.
Outside of the known stores.... A lot of those are getting ZIlch!

& right on cue VO post a list(that really isnt good & has alot of spots who will get NADA) like the great person he truly is :rolleyes
typical day before rd on nt

just for you Cold, you really shouldnt care since you got your pairs already right? *repped just cause im a nice guy...

& right on cue VO post a list(that really isnt good & has alot of spots who will get NADA) like the great person he truly is :rolleyes
typical day before rd on nt

just for you Cold, you really shouldnt care since you got your pairs already right? *repped just cause im a nice guy...

let me highlight something for ya & quote someone else

no i dont have my pair(s) locked up otherwise i would be on the sidelines with popcorn & soda

That list isn't really useful at all.
Outside of the known stores.... A lot of those are getting ZIlch!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom