Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How would you define a lurker? I know that I'm a noob, and have really come to like NT and TSG as my go to sneaker sites, so how do we still share info while keeping the so called "lurkers" out...I mean it is free to register on the site. Would there me a minimum contribution requirement to get into the thread? Just thinking out loud...
Anybody that is not registered on the site....

Lol at dudes thinking this a secret clubhouse and only dudes with 10k+ posts and 5 year old join dates are entitled to "secret info" you guys are clowns, this is the internet and last time I checked this was a Free online community for sneakers which relies on members and ads to keep this site rolling, and the rest donated to charity. We are here to help each other, many of these new dudes are probably trying to cop their first jays and and they may need assistance and if they are resellers oh well, I cant knock the hustle.

One tip for the new guys.. (this was posted from a kind member in a nike retro thread a while back,)
download google chrome, and download the extension "autofill" this will make your checkout process faster. 

On a side note, I do still have 2 spare Bred 4's so if I can't cop on FL or NDC. Imma just flip my 4's to get the 11's from some price gouging bastard... 
eyes.gif

Congrats to everybody who got or will be getting their pair. Hopefully I can get at least one pair tomorrow from NDC or Eastbay.

Dudes (with their girls, kids, mamas, cousins) waiting in line in Chicago during a BLIZZARD tonight...O.C. :smh:

Lol at dudes thinking this a secret clubhouse and only dudes with 10k+ posts and 5 year old join dates are entitled to "secret info" you guys are clowns, this is the internet and last time I checked this was a Free online community for sneakers which relies on members and ads to keep this site rolling, and the rest donated to charity. We are here to help each other, many of these new dudes are probably trying to cop their first jays and and they may need assistance and if they are resellers oh well, I cant knock the hustle.

One tip for the new guys.. (this was posted from a kind member in a nike retro thread a while back,)
Yeah this site helped me cop my 4's last month. Thanks yall!! :smile: 

download google chrome, and download the extension "autofill" this will make your checkout process faster. 

This. *Repped*

whatever the opposite of a hypebeast is, this release is turning me into that. as much as i like these, i dont think i want them. my shift starts at 8am tomorrow, no wifi at work, ill have to rely on my 3g laptop, so i have no chance anyway...hopefully they wont be hard to grab for my son

is it true that ze germans wont ship to the us no more? cuz theres a few more things i wanted to get off there too

This. *Repped*

You still gotta actually get them in your cart for that to work. Good lucks y'all!

just becuase i joined today doesnt mean i dont come and check the forums for info on drops and outlet exclusives
EXACTLY this post sums it up.

"doesn't mean I don't come and check the forums for info in drops and outlet exclusives"

Yeah, well what the hell have you ever done for us?  All you are saying is "I just now joined, but I am usually here just looking for info and taking shoes that you got the info to get."  Why don't you dudes help us out every once in a while?  Why don't you come in here and post something worth anything that will help anyone out.  Man close this stupid thread fulla stupid jokers and people too stupid to work google and a telephone.

Treatin NT like we Obama....gimme gimme gimme cuz I'm a lazy BUM

ohyoumad repped. 

I agree with the approval process but yall funny with the sites.

EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THEM.

There's this thing called TWITTER. And these people called "sneakerheads" that follow all the stores.

What's next? Don't tell people about FTL, FNL, FA, Champs?

I see these kicks are bringing out the worst in some of you guys... Just chillax it's enough to satisfy everyone's hunger... Aye DMV heads were any of you guys out there last sunday when potomac mills did their ticket release??...

that might have been useful with ndc old checkout method

ohyoumad repped. 

I agree with the approval process but yall funny with the sites.

EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THEM.

There's this thing called TWITTER. And these people called "sneakerheads" that follow all the stores.

What's next? Don't tell people about FTL, FNL, FA, Champs?

It's called laziness.

The list of sites is posted and watch throughout the day how many people will come in here and ask the same damn question about which sites are releasing.

Too lazy to even READ!!!!

Last edited:
I see these kicks are bringing out the worst in some of you guys... Just chillax it's enough to satisfy everyone's hunger... Aye DMV heads were any of you guys out there last sunday when potomac mills did their ticket release??...
nah did madness ensue? was thinkin about headin to PG but decided rsvp/online or death

It's called laziness. The site is posted and watch throughout the day how many people will come in here and ask the same damn question about which sites are releasing. Too lazy to even READ!!!!
This I agree with. Cause I was feeling some kinda way when people were asking when the RD was. DON'T YOU READ THREAD TITLES ANYMORE?

Back
Top Bottom