Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I have been waiting in line since yesterday here at WSS in so-cal just to find out that will not be having my size 13. So I will continue to wait and cop a size 10.5. anyone willing to trade for that size for my size 13 or 14. pm me. I am #5 in line so I am garunteed a pair either way. Let me know what size if you are willing to trade.

Its crazy at 8am-10am we gotta worry about kunckling up or strapping up just to pick up a pair of shoes lol ***** crazy

All these newbies joining the past couple of days are too funny.
laugh.gif

did you just pump your fist ala tiger like you just did something good buy pointing out i missed a WORD..
you are still missing the fact that the info was wrong & someone who sees it would prbly take it as FACT & possibly miss out on the only chance they have
the damn code wouldnt wk BOTTOM LINE
bozo
Yeah, that WORD was crucial. Nall, I don't think I am a "Vet" or anything on a forum because I got certain amount of post or "Rep" because I just sit on a forum all day lol. 

Released today here in the Philippines, i"m sure these are gonna be plenty for everyone. just wanna share pics, overall i like the quality of the shoe not bad, cant go wrong with black/red XIs

Pics: 2012 release

2012s and OGs.

Damn I never got a call back from any raffles. And I have to be at work at 6am won't.be able to make it for.tomorrow online releases at 7am sucks really wanted to get these.

Missed out on the raffle at Nike, and the drafts everywhere else. My last hope is online but it looks like I'll have to wait a few months and cop a little over retail like I did with the concords and gmp.

just becuase i joined today doesnt mean i dont come and check the forums for info on drops and outlet exclusives

What I don't understand is that we are in a forum with a list of websites in the Jordan section ``which you passed to come here`` and all you have to do is look.

What I don't understand is that we are in a forum with a list of websites in the Jordan section ``which you passed to come here`` and all you have to do is look.

These lurkers want everything handed to them on a silver platter. it's bad enough that they join a day before the release - but then they want us to lay out everything? There's a legit website list stickied, c'mon now.

How would you define a lurker? I know that I'm a noob, and have really come to like NT and TSG as my go to sneaker sites, so how do we still share info while keeping the so called "lurkers" out...I mean it is free to register on the site. Would there me a minimum contribution requirement to get into the thread? Just thinking out loud...

did you just pump your fist ala tiger like you just did something good buy pointing out i missed a WORD..

you are still missing the fact that the info was wrong
Yeah, that WORD was crucial. Nall, I don't think I am a "Vet" or anything on a forum because I got certain amount of post or "Rep" because I just sit on a forum all day lol. 

LIG it fam youve shown your ignorance & you wont get to 300 posts today.............. K :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom