Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

anyone who orded from NDC get their shipping info yet? I got confirmation just not shipping yet

Just sitting here waiting on FNL to let me through, I have 3 different computers on this. If I dont cop, oh well then it'll be on to the next one
roll.gif

Why do I keep getting "your transaction cannot be authorized" on FL no matter what payment method I used. Tried several different cards and nothing.

If true, it's what we wanted as the consumer, and I'm glad they produced this many. Though they are selling out quickly, it's still taking longer than previous releases with almost everyone able to get their pair. I would love get back to the times where a few select pairs would go on sale, or even pop up in outlets (not due to quality).
They have always made that many of the holiday release shoes. No different this year.

Just put an order in on FL for a sz 11. If you guys get through you should be golden. First time around I got an error at submit order screen but did it again and got through. Good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom