Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So now i have 5 alerts on my card that Finishline tried to run the card but cant get through check out.

If true, it's what we wanted as the consumer, and I'm glad they produced this many. Though they are selling out quickly, it's still taking longer than previous releases with almost everyone able to get their pair. I would love get back to the times where a few select pairs would go on sale, or even pop up in outlets (not due to quality).
They have always made that many of the holiday release shoes. No different this year.

exactly

same amount, same demand, different release processes

These aren't worth $200, I added a pair to the cart at finishline and got the total shipped and exit out the browser. Can't believe people are fighting to drop 200 plus. Good luck to everyone who wants them. I will sit here and reminisce the days these were 120 and all the hype didn't exist.

Was in court this morning so I couldn't cop. Oh well, I'll break out the space jams to help comfort myself.

Anyone order twice with the same card and get thru smoothly?
I picked a pair up at Finishline in and out in 10 minutes and then ordered a 2nd pair with the same card a little while ago on Finishline and they sent me a confirmation. I am not holding my breath though. Finishline is known to over sell.

everyone's quiet about NTNY... usually that's the first place people talk about in the tri-state NY,NJ,CT area 

everyone's quiet about NTNY... usually that's the first place people talk about in the tri-state NY,NJ,CT area 

i'd like to hear about them. whats good over there? im currently at work 2 blocks away
it was simple took 5minutes . you go in they ask what size then they look for your name and scratch it off then they send 5at a time to the register and theres another name and size check andthat's it

Anybody have any advice or links to GS pairs? Just want one for my lil sis mr. jordan
ohwell.gif

Eastbay is done, as is footlocker and champs as far as I can tell from their sites.  Been trying to get one lousy 13 or 14 pair for myself since the release.  Finish line cancelled the one order I got through but I can't back to their site.  Sad day is sad.

Back
Top Bottom