Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Looks like its gonna be a little harder to cop than i thought. I overheard the A-holes that work at the local Foot Locker saying not to tell anyone if they get a shipment, because "most of em are gonna be on hold anyway." Weak.

report them? :x

I hope all sneaker stores in line to get these are planning this release accordingly. These stores have plenty of time left to discuss plans for this release with mall security, shopping center security, management, and their local police department, etc. It would be wise of them to take this release a bit more serious considering the mayhem that ensued last year with the concords.

Last edited:
Looks like its gonna be a little harder to cop than i thought. I overheard the A-holes that work at the local Foot Locker saying not to tell anyone if they get a shipment, because "most of em are gonna be on hold anyway." Weak.
Pathetic.

Wouldn't mind a pare of the 2012 but won't slit any wrists if I strike out since my OGs are holding up rather nicely. 

I hope all sneaker stores in line to get these are planning this release accordingly. These stores have plenty of time left to discuss plans for this release with mall security, shopping center security, management, and their local police department, etc. It would be wise of them to take this release a bit more serious considering the mayhem that ensued last year with the concords.

I really don't think they care. It's all about the bottom line and getting shoppers in the stores at all costs. Extra security and police presence at overtime wages are extra expenses.

Last edited:
If you think it's gonna be easy to cop from a European website, you're gonna be disappointed. 

with such a special release you need to do it the old school way! Preorder via telephone a week prior to the release and pay in advance. Did the last 3 years and it always worked out! Plus you get to know the guys at the store better and since they know that you are a sneaker head, you are at the number 1 spot! Can not wait to tell you now how I did this year again!

with such a special release you need to do it the old school way! Preorder via telephone a week prior to the release and pay in advance. Did the last 3 years and it always worked out! Plus you get to know the guys at the store better and since they know that you are a sneaker head, you are at the number 1 spot! Can not wait to tell you now how I did this year again!
Stores I always called always tell me no preorders..

waiting patiently until release day..meanwhile, i was able to cop this:

and im VERY2 HAPPY :D :D :D

Somebody school me on the 2001 XI:

1) how easily do they crease compared to the newer XIs?

2) is $400 a good price for them (sz 10)?

Last edited:
^The patent leather shouldn't crease too badly on you if you're wearing them casually.  Around the ankle/heel area will crease somewhat with wear, but not too badly.

Depending on what size you wear, you should be able to land a DS pair for under $400.  Shoot for $350 at the most, you shouldn't have to go beyond that.

^The patent leather shouldn't crease too badly on you if you're wearing them casually.  Around the ankle/heel area will crease somewhat with wear, but not too badly.

Depending on what size you wear, you should be able to land a DS pair for under $400.  Shoot for $350 at the most, you shouldn't have to go beyond that.
Ok cool, thank. Forgot to mention I wear a 10

Honestly, the only thing that scares me with spending $500+ on a 2001 retro is that, the patent leather might crack after a couple of wears, being that they're aged.

I saw these pics of the 2012's, and I was actually blown away by how great these are looking. I can honestly say, I don't give 2 craps about a special box, as long as the shoe is legit.....

Judging from those 2012, quality seems to be consistent with the SJs & Concords. All I can hope for is a non-clunky toebox come release day.

Those 2012 pics look pretty decent.  That 23 on the back looks extra shiny though.  Primed for peeling.

I understand the fears as far as grabbing 2001s go (and OGs for that matter), but the patent is in good shape on all of my older XI's.  It's just tough to go with the newer XI's once you get accustomed to the comfort and padding of the older ones.

Honestly, the only thing that scares me with spending $500+ on a 2001 retro is that, the patent leather might crack after a couple of wears, being that they're aged.

I saw these pics of the 2012's, and I was actually blown away by how great these are looking. I can honestly say, I don't give 2 craps about a special box, as long as the shoe is legit.....

damb those look basically perfect... minus the extra shiny 23

If I run into them I'll probably cop.
But to be honest, don't think I'll be trying so hard due to usual lack of quality and past XI release madness

I'd buy the Lows, should they ever drop but the only reason I'd go for a pair of  the 2012s is to take a few pics with my OG's & '01s, then off em & get somethin I'll keep to wear. The low patent cut, oversized 23 & reverse Jumpman on the left continues to degrade an otherwise perfect shoe. My fav XI and one of my top 3 fav shoes of all time, right behind Blk/Infra VIs but no point in messin with the madness beyond the 'net in my living room when I can already rock far-superior quality versions.

maaaaaan im def on these. sold my 01s because i had faith that the newer ones would compete... pics havent let me down 1 bit.

indifferent.gif
...Not sure if serious...? Pics are pics. Quality will SUCK compared to '01s. That's a fact that doesn't need pictures to be believed.

The patent alone is thin & plastic feeling, same as the '09 Jams & '10 CG's. Not even a facsimile of the '95/6 or '00/1 pairs. Sounds like straight hype to me.

You're gonna want your '01s back after you scoop these orange-peeled joints that will likely be worse than the CDPs, if that's possible.

Those pics above of the OGs^^ THAT's where it's AT! Rock those proud, boyz. SICK.

Back
Top Bottom