Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The more I look at these early release pairs, the better they look to me. I'm honestly considering getting a pair, but the chances they could be fake is really what's keeping me from biting the bullet.

which one would you prefer, the early release pairs or the official release pairs? And what's the difference between both?

i'll see what JB has in store for these on RD, if i can cop, i'll cop. just not gonna pull my hair out over these.

I thought early release pairs = Fakes. (Sarcasm)

The majority of people here were bashing the early release of the concords last year.

The most I would pay for an early release pair is $275, that saves me a headache and not waiting 8 hours in line.

QUESTION: 
Will I have any chance of getting these if I order them online at midnight or something? I remember my friend ordered 2 pairs of concords last year off of footlocker the night they released. But idk, does this really work? I'd much rather do that then go to the store and sleep out

QUESTION: 

Will I have any chance of getting these if I order them online at midnight or something? I remember my friend ordered 2 pairs of concords last year off of footlocker the night they released. But idk, does this really work? I'd much rather do that then go to the store and sleep out

no guarantees online

I think the hype on these won't be as high as the Concords but still pretty high, because the breds came out in the pack and peeps sell them individually. The Concords, space jams, and cool Greys didn't get the pack treatment (which wasn't very good) so I think these will be a bit easier to cop

QUESTION: 

2 pairs? On footlocker with that wait clock that they have?Your friend is extremely fortunate.

[COLOR=#red]The Black/Red Lows aren't dropping are they?

There were reports earlier in the year that they would, but I haven't seen anything since and also since so many people have the Mids already you'd think the rumoured Lows would be in early release people's possession by now, yeah?[/COLOR]

Last edited:
kinda o/t but i bought a pair of vnds space jams sz 12 from ebay last night for 330.is the price ok?the shoes look good as new,minor yellowing on the soles.

Eh, that's alright. I mean, I bought my DS pair here on NT for that much... All it took was some searching and negotiating.

Last edited:
i ve been searching for months problem is im in europe and i cant find any in my country so its shipping 40 bucks for me...shoes actually went for 290.

Back
Top Bottom