Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yea, 2013 will be 4 years since the last space jams in 2009. IMO quality was trash on them.
2008/2012 Bred 11s, wouldnt be surprised to see the Space Jams again so soon
JB trolling hard on Columbias, but those are my least favorite Midcut XIs

Columbias are the cleanest looking 11s IMO, but with age they turn nasty as hell. Yellow paten, and the upper doesn't yellow because it isn't mesh. But the lace holes do. And the sole yellows. So a white shoe that does all that just turns out bad

You will be my final jordan for some time 11's
shaq.png

Unless them grapes really wow me or if them columbias or space jams 11's drop
frown.gif
wtf are you yapping about kid...you must be under 18.

the way these releases have been going we should hopefully get a restock in case anyone strikes out first time come around.

im really shocked the rookies came out today, totally unexpected i also love the fact they didnt let people that got em already cop another pair, i got mine RD.

Last edited:
bred 11 numbers = bred 4 numbers
pleeeenty to go around

damn i hope you;re right. I put minimal effort and was able to get more than one paid of IV's.

I just dont think its going to be the case next month. I chalked it up as an L up until the IV release. Kind of gave me hope. Resell value will be much higher for the XI's, so an equal amount between the two does not bode well. Families are going to be lining up.

Having OGs, 2001s, and CDP (had but sold due to crappy fit and quality) Favorite shoe of ALL TIME, definitely multiples for me.

Last edited:
Columbias are the cleanest looking 11s IMO, but with age they turn nasty as hell. Yellow paten, and the upper doesn't yellow because it isn't mesh. But the lace holes do. And the sole yellows. So a white shoe that does all that just turns out bad

They look great fresh out of the box. If they release them, Hopefully the soles will be Icy blue like the Concords with more of a columbia blue to them.
But I agree that they look horrid after a few year. I wont get more then a couple of pairs of Columbias. Patent leather yellows, which to me is the ugliest.
My Anniversaries are DS and look horrid, Going to use them as Beaters.

I hope so too...bred IVs #s = Bred XIs...:smokin I'd like to have two since its one of the best ALL time...

Why the hell would the space jams re-release?

ummmmmm........ they did

yea, 2013 will be 4 years since the last space jams in 2009. IMO quality was trash on them.

2008/2012 Bred 11s, wouldnt be surprised to see the Space Jams again so soon

JB trolling hard on Columbias, but those are my least favorite Midcut XIs

You guys have the worst logic.

Its like ya'll hype yourselves up for failure.

Just like how ya'll said Nike was going to make a GR version of the Air Mags :lol:

Those Space Jams are not releasing next year.

From what I read (the official Jordan release date thread) these are scheduled for the 21st (December).

How did you find this out? There was an official confirmation that these will be dropping Friday December 21st but now suddenly I'm reading that these are dropping Thursday December 20th.
What is going on here?

here u go ladies...

focus ur eyes on december 20th..

Last edited:
bred 11 numbers = bred 4 numbers

pleeeenty to go around

please take into account WAYYYY more people will be lined up for these and on their game unlike the Bred IV's

PLUS the resellers who will be buying these up like crazy.

this will be nothing like the Bred IV even if they produce a lot.

not opinion, straight fact.

please take into account WAYYYY more people will be lined up for these and on their game unlike the Bred IV's
PLUS the resellers who will be buying these up like crazy.
this will be nothing like the Bred IV even if they produce a lot.
not opinion, straight fact.

I feel like the situation will be the same as the BCIII and Concord releases last year.

-Drew

From what I read (the official Jordan release date thread) these are scheduled for the 21st (December).
How did you find this out? There was an official confirmation that these will be dropping Friday December 21st but now suddenly I'm reading that these are dropping Thursday December 20th.
What is going on here?
here u go ladies...

focus ur eyes on december 20th..
These dropping on a thursday? kids in school, parents at work and can't drive em, most people will be at work, GR numbers = my pair is in the bag (had 2 on lock regardless though)

I will finally get my damn concords off the trade, bout time

These dropping on a thursday? kids in school, parents at work and can't drive em, most people will be at work, GR numbers = my pair is in the bag (had 2 on lock regardless though)

I will finally get my damn concords off the trade, bout time
Kids usually are on vacation by the 20th though. 

I'll believe the 20th when I hear it formally announced. Should be able to easily order from work.

I wonder if footlocker and footaction would still do the ticket thing that Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom