Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So you're saying you make 6 times more than $18.70 an hour? You make $108? Dude ****.  You probably waited in line for the Yeezy 2 and sold them for your monthly income.
he's saying he makes 6 times minimum wage which is what most sneaker stores start off at. He prolly makes $48-55 hr which is not unheard of in NY.

Arguing about income is corny as ****, y'all must have lil man syndrome...back to the kicks...hopefully my cousin can hold me down like he did the BRed 4s, rather shoot em a lil extra to avoid the hassle...

tumblr_mebfa8Blqy1rserqjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mebersrKCu1rserqjo1_500.jpg

At least $18 an hour is CONSISTENT.  You SELL CARS.  you work on commision! I bet you work 100+ hours every 2 weeks being stranded at the dealership for 12 hours a day.  What kind of life is that?  You don't make $8,000 a month you  liar.  People at BMW and Mercedes don't even make that! And you say you work at FORD? LOL. You probably make only make about $40,000 or even less.   Which equals to *GASP* ABOUT $20 AN HOUR.  Wow.  Big improvement.  Give me an $18 an hour JOB over a crappy commission non-job security salesman job any day of the week.  Remember Car Salesmen are known for being compulsive LIARS. Sorry but being a Car Salesman aint anything to brag about BRO.  Find a real career, lol.
roll.gif
lol PREACH!!

god i love these threads as they get closer to release day, people geting banned, personal attacks, the bragging about money..

its hilarious to see these threads go thru PMS, they start off happy, everyone sharing little pictures and info, then it's everyman for himself

I'm trying to get these online. Is there a certain time there gonna release on the Internet on the 21st? How fast will they sell out and what sites are best to get them.

I'm trying to buy these online. Is there gonna be a certain time they release on the Internet? How fast will they sell out and what are the best sites to buy them on?

I'm trying to get these online. Is there a certain time there gonna release on the Internet on the 21st? How fast will they sell out and what sites are best to get them.
All of the major sites will have these. 8AM EST. 

Sell out time will be somewhere between 5 to 30 minutes...

At least $18 an hour is CONSISTENT. You SELL CARS. you work on commision! I bet you work 100+ hours every 2 weeks being stranded at the dealership for 12 hours a day. What kind of life is that? You don't make $8,000 a month you liar. People at BMW and Mercedes don't even make that! And you say you work at FORD? LOL. You probably make only make about $40,000 or even less. Which equals to *GASP* ABOUT $20 AN HOUR. Wow. Big improvement. Give me an $18 an hour JOB over a crappy commission non-job security salesman job any day of the week. Remember Car Salesmen are known for being compulsive LIARS. Sorry but being a Car Salesman aint anything to brag about BRO. Find a real career, lol.

god i love these threads as they get closer to release day, people geting banned, personal attacks, the bragging about money..

its hilarious to see these threads go thru PMS, they start off happy, everyone sharing little pictures and info, then it's everyman for himself

best .gif ever._

I wish...
Ya'll are in here sounding like a bunch of idiots.
As a grown man you should never care how much money another man has, unless he owes you money.
I'm speaking more toward the lames with 1 post HYPING the release up. 

The back and forth was ignorant but arguments like these have been going on since Nike Park

Back
Top Bottom