Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

most of the time, if you live long enough to see the twitter link, then you already know the shoe sold out.

That is why I am not a big fan of the twitter link. It's obvious that some have cracked the code to the twitter link in advance of it beeing sent out. So those people are at an advantage. So I like just have them on NDC in general and refreshing the site. Gives everyone a fair shot.

I'm glad I work at Champs and don't have to deal with the madness anymore. We got em in today and they're nasty[emoji]128540[/emoji]. Very beautiful shoe

xxsupremexx could be better could be worse

Last edited:
This thread is just jokes now. Champs doesn't seem to have a definite answer yet and employees keep trying to have info on the low that they're gonna do the guaranteed ticket thing.
If they wanna do a douche bag move like that, ask for the DM's #. They will change their tone quick. They tried doing that for the Bred 4s too.

People in here postin that they copped and got their pair, but no one is comparing quality to the Concords or recent retros? Are these a slight step above or what?

Please answers from logical thinkers and not people who are still kissing their pair and thanking base god. :lol:

Fortunately there's still enough low tech stores around that go on a simple first come first serve basis in New England.  I hate camping but hate paying above retail even more  

I don't mind paying extra I was in and out. A week early and not dealing with no b.s on release day.

sounds like my way of thinking

what size are you ?

only difference
i do mind paying extra just dont want to deal with all the b.s. that comes with it paying retail in nyc

Last edited:
The only way anyone can get the XIs from Finishline is if they are picked in the raffle, correct? What will happen to the pairs that aren't purchased?

The only way anyone can get the XIs from Finishline is if they are picked in the raffle, correct? What will happen to the pairs that aren't purchased?

I'm sure there will be a "drop dead" time... FNL DRAFT rules say you have to pick your shoes up before 10am local time. So after that i'd assume it goes to first come, first serve. But who knows, right? haha

Here's another moronic way of making people acquire a pair of shoes. Reminds me of when you would go to a supermarket and color in a picture as a kid and the best one got a "prize". Sad how this release is bringing the worst in ideas and methods to get a damn shoe!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom