Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

WE AINT TALKING ABOUT THE SHOES!
We talking about EXTRA EFFORT!!!

shut up son. Sit down before you hurt yourself. You wanna know what extra effort means?
It means I got 2 pairs reserved. :x
ZING. waiting for confirmation on the third. Hate all you want bro, I'll be the one relaxing and
happy on the 20th ( I get them early) Be posting pics.

shut up son. Sit down before you hurt yourself. You wanna know what extra effort means?
It means I got 2 pairs reserved.
sick.gif

ZING. waiting for confirmation on the third. Hate all you want bro, I'll be the one relaxing and
whoooooo!!! i love when people get rowdy over sneakers. 

can i get a pair though?

Take a prozac homie... I was mocking the guys asking what extra effort means!

I already got a pair reserved also, and will be not stressing when I try for my 2nd and 3rd pair.

People need to stop being so sensitive about sneakers..... yes u have to do a lil work to secure your pairs....

I read where someone said they will start camping from 11 pm to get a ticket for 5 pm the next day..... Did i read that right? 18 hrs to get some sneakers?

People need to stop being so sensitive about sneakers..... yes u have to do a lil work to secure your pairs....
I read where someone said they will start camping from 11 pm to get a ticket for 5 pm the next day..... Did i read that right? 18 hrs to get some sneakers?
yea man that is utterly ridiculous. I love these thangs just as much as anyone else. But come on if you got time like that to waste more power to you... I guess. 

Annnnd this is exactly what started this non sense.... funny if you all line up and its a raffle lol...
Funny cause its guaranteed tickets to reserve your size. But when I make have my pair guaranteed this Sunday, I'll make sure to see how the raffles are going for you.

What's up guys. I been monitoring this forum for a while now. Today I decided what the hell I should just make a account and get into this thing. Concerning the Jordan 11's though I'm still trying to decide should I go back to Raleigh, NC and get a ticket. FL there is having the ticket release at 10am Sunday. I stay about an hour away from Raleigh but there is also another FL in Greenville who are also releasing tickets Sunday at 10am which is most closer to my home. I'm trying hard to decide on should I go to Raleigh which is a bigger market or small town Greenville. Any recommendation?

What's up guys. I been monitoring this forum for a while now. Today I decided what the hell I should just make a account and get into this thing. Concerning the Jordan 11's though I'm still trying to decide should I go back to Raleigh, NC and get a ticket. FL there is having the ticket release at 10am Sunday. I stay about an hour away from Raleigh but there is also another FL in Greenville who are also releasing tickets Sunday at 10am which is most closer to my home. I'm trying hard to decide on should I go to Raleigh which is a bigger market or small town Greenville. Any recommendation?
whats up man, I am in charlotte, not sure what to tell you. I assume charlotte would be considered a large market? I am also wondering the same thing, but not to worried about it. just gonna hit up a FL in the AM and hope for the best. 

Yeah man I agree with you. I been getting all the information I can from FL. Footaction isn't telling a thing right now. I think I  might just make that trip to Raleigh Saturday night and camp out. I don't think Greenville is going to get that many pairs of 11's and plus I don't know much about Greenville.

for the people who are not fortunate enough to have the sizes reserved they have no choice but to camp or pass....if they wanna camp then thats on them. like homeboy said, and like with everything in life, extra effort should get you what you want. plain and simple. I can only reserve pairs when im back home in NY and seeing as i have a job that graciously provides me with paid time off i will be camping and still getting my money. 

ill be seeing what it looks like throughout the day and making my decision based on that. 

for the people who are not fortunate enough to have the sizes reserved they have no choice but to camp or pass....if they wanna camp then thats on them. like homeboy said, and like with everything in life, extra effort should get you what you want. plain and simple. I can only reserve pairs when im back home in NY and seeing as i have a job that graciously provides me with paid time off i will be camping and still getting my money. 

ill be seeing what it looks like throughout the day and making my decision based on that. 

Lol hope you don't have an experience in the future where you really need that time off.

can i get a pair though?

Lmao my dude said "ZING". We using onomatopoeia's now in arguments? :lol:

Man I hear all this talk about people getting 3 pairs and ****, and people from here claim they hate resellers. Anyway, I hope this FNl Draft works put. 

Last edited:
Mannn its over for Raleigh!..sooo many people aniticpating this release here..my lil sisters boyfriend and his two homeboys took off work just so they can camp the night before for the tickets at footlocker!!....I been calling every other day so far footlocker said their giving tickets at 5pm and champs sport at 7pm (the dude at footlocker said i better get there extra early because it gonna be crazy) lol..which footlocker in raleigh giving out tickets at 10am?..if i was you id stay in greenville save that gas money (because youll have to do a u-turn right on back to pick em up da 21st) ..just make sure the store have them in your size and also that your first in line..by any means necessary!.

Take a prozac homie... I was mocking the guys asking what extra effort means!
I already got a pair reserved also, and will be not stressing when I try for my 2nd and 3rd pair.

my bad. been receiving heat for saying extra effort. it pays off and it's like people here want things to be easy.
congrats on your pairs bro. :smile:

I read where someone said they will start camping from 11 pm to get a ticket for 5 pm the next day..... Did i read that right? 18 hrs to get A TICKET for some sneakers?
fixed.

I think thats a little intense but if you got the time to do so, by all means...

All I know is my mall security wont let people line up more than 2 hours before the ticket handout so if you guys plan on lining up the day before, check with this guy first!

paul-blart202.jpg

lol i live in the worst state possible for any sneaker release... a lot of people around here barely know what a jordan is.... the store i work at is selling them for $500 lmaoooo!!!!!!! its sad cause people are doing it. we are doing the thunders for 400 and the black foams for 450..... its pathetic
Where do you stay bruh???? anywhere those are rape charges lol.. I would think if you live in a smaller city with less traffic they would be a lot cheaper though
by extra effort I mean sleeping all night and waiting for Santa.
mean.gif

are you serious?
lol "waiting for Santa"

can i get a pair though?
NT users are good for getting rowdy over sneakers..... THEY ARE JUST SNEAKERS people forget.smh

I want to show someone from the 1700's this thread.

His mind wouldn't even begin to comprehend what he's reading on this "magick screen".

1. first off he wouldn't understand that a man has become world famous by throwing a ball into a circle made of metal

2. the world idolizes this man...and he is of African descent?  OH MY LORD

3. This man's shoes have been the center of hysteria and riots

4.  These shoes are made in the Orient?? How do they arrive here in such quantities?

5.  Meanwhile he has to make sure he gets up early enough to kill a deer or his family WILL DIE ASSUMING THAT SCURVY DOESNT KILL THEM ANYWAYS

American society has evolved in a strange way......

*goes back to stalking stores for a raffle ticket*

Sooooo, I was putting in "extra effort" to cop some cool grey IX's, since some extra doughs came my way, because I wasn't gonna cop. And this cat at 1 of my spots said, they might have my size in the 'Mickey mouse' J's coming out next week. With a confused look I say WHAT? Dude said, "the red white and black XI's" I was done...

Back
Top Bottom