Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Mass shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut. Close to 30 killed, 18-20 children. My prayers go out to the families. And most of us are worrying about a damn pair of sneakers 
tired.gif

Makes you really realize what's important in life.

What Is Wrong With This Society We Live In?

I Mean An Elementary School? REALLY?

*Not That Any School Is Justfied, But How Does One Point A Gun At A Defenseless Gradeschool Child And Pull The Trigger? :smh:

MY MIND IS BLOWN!

Does anyone have proof that u had to be signed up with finishline by a certain date?

If you hit the Finishline twitter they have a link to the specific directions. On there it says you had to be a Winner's Circle member by 12/10/12.

The original email that went out last Friday or Saturday didn't say anything about that.

Does anyone have proof that u had to be signed up with finishline by a certain date?

If you hit the Finishline twitter they have a link to the specific directions. On there it says you had to be a Winner's Circle member by 12/10/12.
The original email that went out last Friday or Saturday didn't say anything about that.

They gave people several days to make that 12/10 deadline...

Just got back from picking up some hats from LIDS. Dude that was helping me was trying to sell me 11's for $300. He said he can get any size. 

I'm not trying to pay that right now. Hopefully the homies will come through for me!

What I said might had been irrational concerning the resellers, but 

I don't care. They deserve to get robbed for their tactics, its a risk they run.

Are you serious with this non-sense?

I'm not a fan of re-sellers either. But I'm not wishing harm on another man for going after his hustle. And I'm not going to pretend that if I have a shoe available to me that I can move for more than I paid for it that I'm not going to do it, b/c I will. I've paid re-seller prices, and I've re-sold. It's part of the package now man.

What a re-seller does harms no one without the victim volunteering to let it happen, and it's legal. If people quit paying re-seller prices the market vanishes, but that ain't gonna happen and you and I both know it.

If they are willing to go the extra mile that I can't or won't, that has a monetary value to it. Whether that be have a faster internet connection than me, camp out in a line I won't camp in, or develop a connect at a store that I haven't/can't.

Disliking the way someone does their business is all fine and well, but to wish physical harm, or that someone has their personal belongings stolen from them is just wrong man.

I've not received any emails from Finishline. Been a Winners Circle member for years and have it set to accept emails from them in my account. Who knows if I'll get one.

[h1]Jordan Retro 11 ‘Bred’ Release Information[/h1]
Please contact your local Champs Sports store for specific details relating to the release of the Jordan Retro 11 ‘Bred.’

CHAMPS SPORTS RELEASE DATE TICKET DISTRIBUTION INFO:

There will be NO lining up to purchase this shoe at Champs Sports locations on the day of the release. Tickets will be distributed at the stores on Sunday, Dec 16 at 5PM local time.

- Limit one ticket per person.

- Must have valid ID

Customers who receive a ticket must personally purchase the shoe in the pre-selected size on Friday, Dec 21 between 8AM-6PM.

Must provide ticket and valid ID that matches the name on the list at time of purchase. Any shoe NOT purchased by 6PM will be forfeited.

CHAMPS SPORTS RELEASE DATE LOTTERY INFORMATION:

There will be NO lining up to purchase this shoe at Champs Sports locations on the day of the release. Customers must enter a lottery drawing to be selected to purchase the shoe.

To enter the lottery, customers must come to the store, receive a ticket, and have their contact information logged between Sunday, 12/16 and Monday, 12/17 at 5PM local time.

Winners will be notified via phone call Tuesday 12/18 or Wednesday 12/19 and must personally purchase the shoe in your pre-selected size on Friday, 12/21 between 8AM-6PM.

Winners must provide valid ID that matches name on the winning entry. Any shoe not purchased by the 6PM deadline will be forfeited.

*Mall management directives and/or Security issues may result in a change to the stated store procedures*

FML....just realized I didn't have the box checked to received FNL emails.....am I screwed?
According to the Finish Line rep on facebook , they said you had to be signed up and had email notification turned on by 12/10 so I guess you're screwed .

According to the Finish Line rep on facebook , they said you had to be signed up and had email notification turned on by 12/10 so I guess you're screwed .
Damn it! Been a member for a few yrs now....but must have opted out of emails when created my account....went to check today cuz I hadn't got an email yet and realized the box was unchecked. F$#%*(*&(*&#@!#$%^(_*(*#*CK!
mad.gif

This is whack to have set up that stupid sign up by this day.

When the link goes live someone post it

Hopefully i can jus fill in my own info and submit.

Its really grimey they doing that

Is anyone else in the bay area tripping out that none of the Champs are getting these? I've been calling around and most if them said no..........Shady business or what? I thought this was supposed to be a big release with a big supply......

So someone who didnt have the box checked gets the email
But yet me signed up since the 11th is no bueno?

The whole thing is screwy. I have no clue if I'm going to get it or not. I've had an account forever. Had it setup to not receive emails. Somehow I got the email about the whole draft process last Saturday. Then changed my account to receive emails and I haven't seen anything from them since.

Uhhh cuz it shouldnt matter when the hell you sign up, if homeboy can turn on email updates today, and still get the email.
Then whats the diff if i signed up between then and now?
Shouldnt the email updates have been on by then too?

Ohthose dont matter, wee neither should if u signed up between the 10th n today

This is whack to have set up that stupid sign up by this day.
When the link goes live someone post it
Hopefully i can jus fill in my own info and submit.
Its really grimey they doing that
I don't think you'll be able to that. I heard every draft link is specially made for that certain WC member , but that's what I heard I might be wrong though .

Back
Top Bottom