Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, it's crazy how the XI's are always on ppl radar...That's why I don't sweat it ppl gettin my Foams & Bron's and whatever else comes out, but I dnt want no one gettin hurt tryna get some shoes for me and ppl acting crazy like these are the last days on Earth

Online or bust for me. Entered the FNL draft but won't even matter because I just reread the email and it says I have until 10am to pick up my kicks? What type of BS is this? Let's punish people who actually are responsible and have jobs. Hoping this was a typo smh
Man, I know right...Ppl who have jobs shldnt be punished. Lucky enough I can afford to be late to wrk but I'mma be 2 hrs late, but I'll see how the crowds are lookin the day before and see if I can pay someone to pick em for me

Last edited:
They said people started lining up for the ticket at 5AM....yes FIVE A-M !! (Southlake Mall in South ATL) I'll just try my luck in Statesboro due to low population they may have some pairs left when I get back in january.

Last edited:
Lookin pretty good but something doesn't like right about that mesh. Probably the lighting though

Same here 25 as well and im just like im not call of work for kicks. If i want that bad use the money from work and pay over retail 9 hours in line my legs would just say f u and walk off with out my torso. Also its going to rain in ATL. Pissh imma show up 1.5-2hours before and see PM if you find out anything new while ur out son!

I stay In Atl what spots you hitting up

I've decided that I'm gonna be the dude rockin Breds to pick up my raffle tickets for Breds / Thunders. Scared to see how many turfed Concords are gonna be in the mall at that time. :smh:
Its always crazy to me how people beat their kicks so fast. Yesterday I saw 2 absolute grass-cutter status pairs of white cement 4s from this year. I'm talking yellow nets, creased to hell, midsoles busted up, covered in scuffs. I wear my kicks but damn, you'd think if you paid 160+ for shoes you'd take care of em.

Last edited:
They said people started lining up for the ticket at 5AM....yes FIVE A-M !! (Southlake Mall in South ATL) I'll just try my luck in Statesboro due to low population they may have some pairs left when I get back in january.

Okay?

There have been people at malls in Florida since yesterday afternoon...

Just got home from Lenox in Atl. Pulled up at 530. I would guess 250-300 people total. Got my size but ran over to Cumberland to hear they don't have many. Good luck!

Champs and Foot Locker at my mall are doing a raffle. Gonna swing by there today to pick up my ticket.

Champs and Foot Locker at my mall are doing a raffle. Gonna swing by there today to pick up my ticket.
Same here. I'm kind of relieved because everyone has been camping for tickets at the next closest mall to me for 5pm since last night. I'm not about that, plus I had work. 

Smfh, online or bust. People lined up since 5pm yesterday apparently @ the Ftl near my crib
It's not worth lining up for hours. The longest I will line up is an hour or two before the store opens. I'm not in high school anymore. I just hope someone would smack me if I ever decided to camp out for a pair of sneakers again

These will probably be just as hard to get as the Stealth foams just because of the pure amount of people lusting over these. I've been lucky enough to catch them the first two times but in all honesty getting them this time won't feel the same. Especially with all the bandwagon hoppin' dudes scoring pairs a wearing them like bamas (yeah I said bamas like its 96). It's like when your mom or dad starts liking something you like. Like, the cool factor is gone. The only thing you can do is cop, store away until everyone else's are in the dirt then pull'em out. but by then they'll have just re-retroed them again

It's not worth lining up for hours. The longest I will line up is an hour or two before the store opens. I'm not in high school anymore. I just hope someone would smack me if I ever decided to camp out for a pair of sneakers again
deadass

my mall just makes up their own rules, which screwed my chances.
I got to the mall at 4 am this morning, I was about #12 in line. At 8 am the mall security told people that they couldn't camp out and that we all had to wait in our cars. After that was very unsuccessful the police came and told everybody to leave the mall. So I camped out across the street for about 2hrs and finally 10 am came and we could finally line up. Unfortunately everybody ran to the door and i ended up middle pack and didn't get a pair of 11's. FML

Back
Top Bottom